What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tomasi Aoake

sup42

Juniors
Anyone know this kid ?

Interesting he has been tied up on a one year Fg contract from the NYC extended list.

Played Union for De La Salle College in Auckland.

I haven't see him.

Interesting moves happening with our outside back recruitment this week. The DOB on that profile is clearly wrong , Warriors official site have him listed as born in 1995 ......the year of the Warriors

http://www.sportvision.co.nz/players/tomasi-aoake/

Last edited:

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Never heard of him. We're short on winger depth I guess so it gives him the chance to earn a contract through NSW cup. Would surely be outside the top 25 initially.

sup42

Juniors
Never heard of him. We're short on winger depth I guess so it gives him the chance to earn a contract through NSW cup. Would surely be outside the top 25 initially.
He's been added to the top side, probably on a second 2nd tier contract by the looks of things.

Also goes by the name Tomas Patelesio.

As I say to go from fringe NYC with the likes of Bunty Afoa and other Fringe players e.g Bradley Abbey.....as such he is a bolter from nowhere

Last edited:

Iafeta

Referee
From what I've seen

Pros:

Excellent agility and footwork to score in narrow channels

Cons:

Defends like a wet paper tissue

Latest posts