What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tonights 3-2-1 against roosters

3- Issac Luke (he is a genius)
2- Jeremy Smith (two over the top cut out passes were great)
1- Fetuli Talanoa (he is a good player,he is a good player,he is a good player, says gus)

both greenfield and manuokafoa had good games too.

It was a team effort, and it took everyone working together to lose this one :lol:

GrkBoi said:
Good game boys, Issac Luke had a great game... very dangerous in attack

Very Gracious Roosters Fan :p, yous played outstanding for the first 40...which was enough to win the game, but Issac Luke sure did cause you some trouble in the second half...

My points go to:

3. Isaac Luke..pure class

....daylight

2. Asotasi...tried all night

1. Merritt...2 tries on return, could have had a 3rd

think Fetuli should return back on the wing, Merritt is the safer option at the back, and supports the ball runners better then Fetuli.

freeridermx

Juniors
i think both Fetuli Talanoa and Jeremy Smith had poor games, but Talanoa will bounce back luke was very good again.
good to see riley brown get shorten up by big roy! for the dog shot on wing , major dog shot and i dont support souths.

ozzie

Bench
Isaac Luke was the pick. The Roosters fell in a hole with 20 minutes to go and their lack of a hard game showed - well done Souths on a good effort

Karmawave

Bench
ozzie said:
Isaac Luke was the pick.

Isaac Luke played a great game, but Michael Greenfield was as good as anyone on the Souths team last night, and much of his quality work has obviously been overlooked by Rabbits fans above?

To not even name him in the 3,2,1? Fair dinkum what does a front rower have to do to get into your match points :lol: He was really that good! He played all over Asotasi! Are you kidding me?!

3 points Greenfield

2 points Luke

And no one deserves 1 point.

To say Jeremy Smith had a game deserving of 2 points is laughable. I think you might want to watch those great cut outs on replay and see that Eddia Paea was the man responsible, while meanwhile Jeremy Smith was having an abysmal kicking game, and a few brain explosion errors that were simply atrocious.

darkness

Juniors
freeridermx said:
i think both Fetuli Talanoa and Jeremy Smith had poor games, but Talanoa will bounce back luke was very good again.
good to see riley brown get shorten up by big roy! for the dog shot on wing , major dog shot and i dont support souths.

I agree with you about the dogshot, although they say it was within the rules of the game, I hate seeing people get sidelined by injuries occuring from tackles like that. Good game to the Roosters otherwise.

THECURSEDJET

Juniors
dog shot???

it's only a dog shot cause a souffs player was the recipient!

think back to the biggest, cheapest, lowest dog shot in round 26, (yet another roosters victory over the bunnies) Faálogo blind sided king hit!! in the words of the famous Peter Garret, you guys have SHORT MEMORIES

Aaron_sfas

Juniors
THECURSEDJET said:
dog shot???

it's only a dog shot cause a souffs player was the recipient!

think back to the biggest, cheapest, lowest dog shot in round 26, (yet another roosters victory over the bunnies) Faálogo blind sided king hit!! in the words of the famous Peter Garret, you guys have SHORT MEMORIES

lets forget the fact anasta was choking him.

3. luke
2. merrit- everytime he touched the ball, which was not nearly often enough, he looked dangerous
3. greenfield- i agree with Karmawave. considering the boots he is expected to fill, he had a good game

and if purposfully injuring someone is within the rules, then we need some new rules. there is no doubt it was a cheap shot. but mark my words, eddie paea will step up. and i dont want to see jeremy smith play first grade for the rabbitohs again. a couple of good passes, but he was just over whelmed, which is something we are used to seeing.

i'd have sam huihahau ahead of paulson too

steven_tiger

Juniors
Talanoa had a terrible game. He made far too many errors that really cost you guys at vital parts of the game.

From a neutral perspective:

3 - Luke
2 - Asotasi
1 - Greenfield

Karmawave

Bench
steven_tiger said:
Talanoa had a terrible game. He made far too many errors that really cost you guys at vital parts of the game.

Phil Gould was giving this bloke an almighty wrap about how good he is, and then the next thing he stands there watching a bomb land in the arms of a the Roosters centre without even contesting it... Gould was all over himself trying to look for any excuse that it wasn't Talanoa's fault :lol: Anything to try and maintain credibility. Pathetic really.

As for John Sutton , he was better off not even being out there. He did sweet f*ck all - an embarrasment to play a first grade game with such little involvement for a lock forward.

BBKing777

Juniors
1.Greenfield (has really stepped upsince Cusack going)
2.Luke (nothing needs to be said about this bloke)
3Paulson (thank the lord we have a winger that stays on his wing and has plenty of pace)

Dave Q

Coach
3 points to Luke for sparking and leading the revival.
2 points for Smith for an honest performance.
1 point for Aso for smahing that cat.