What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tonights match

Ausguy

Coach
I think its very important for a few reasons:-

- after last weeks effort at home i think the team owes the home crowd a good win, shark park used to be the place other teams did not want to play, and i think we need to get back to that starting tonight

- we dont want to be 1-3 after 4 rounds, we will lose touch with the pack. However if we win it will lift us back to 5th or 6th i think

- playing the tigers away next week is always tough, not sue the last time we beat them, so its potentially 4 straight losses if we drop tonights game.

- finally, player confidence.....we were charging after the penrith win, just got pipped against Titans when we had the chance (s) to win and last week a very bad effort, so we need to turn the negative trend or face a period similar to the last 10 rnds of 06.

i feel confident they can do the job at home tonight. good luck boys.

jc155776

Coach
Possible try to Sharks.

Great kcik from BK to Simmo the wonder kid.

People in here must be killing themselves...

Sharks7

Juniors
Get in! Great performance by the lads tonight despite the dropped ball when we've had them on the back foot in their own 20. Lets hope we can kill this off early after halftime :)

roboshark

Coach
dont want to complain about a lead ...but...if the dogs or broncos were playing tonigjht they would be leading by 30 at halftime. also, if Andrew Johns was playing for us we would also be leading by 30.
we have made the 2nd most metres in the nrl and our completions are good also yet we have scored the 3rd lowest amount of tries.........its a concern to me, we look lost when attacking this year. to be only up by 12 is very concerning to me

jc155776

Coach
Oh f**k me dead Robo.

Johns playing would make no difference.

The ball is getting to the centres who are bombing the trys.

Simple as that.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Should be 30-4 at least... how deep are they playing??!!

Bird is playing like a man possesed.. Kimmorely looks good except for the kicks in the air, if he goes the other side he might get a result.

Great try to Sthimmo.. actually brilliant try, if he does one of them a game he can stay there.