What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tonights match

chili pepper

Bench
imasharkie said:
I thought you were doing an assignment jc.

Hope you get to finish it tonight.

I'm sure he will ima - may have random references to Bird, Kimmorley, Douglas and Kearney though!

imasharkie

Coach
chili pepper said:
I'm sure he will ima - may have random references to Bird, Kimmorley, Douglas and Kearney though!

:lol: :lol:

Now there's a worry chili.

Hope the person marking is a Sharkie supporter.

jc155776

Coach
imasharkie said:
I thought you were doing an assignment jc.

Hope you get to finish it tonight.

Man im farkin trying lol.

2000 word essay and I have 500 down.

Probably written more in these forums tonight to be honest...

Burning the midnight oil brings out the best in me but.

chili pepper

Bench
Copy and paste your posts into the essay.

No fear of plagiarism and any reasonable sports fan will understand your predicament tonight. You should score well for refraining on going to the pub!

jc155776

Coach
Discuss and analyse whether native title decisions since 2000 have been consistent with the principles set out in Mabo v Qld (1992) 175 CLR 1.

Just not as interesting as smashing the Queers

Ausguy

Coach
jc155776 said:
Discuss and analyse whether native title decisions since 2000 have been consistent with the principles set out in Mabo v Qld (1992) 175 CLR 1.

Id just say its THE VIBE of the whole thing that tells the story..........

chili pepper

Bench
jc155776 said:

I hated law subjects at uni - we touched on mabo in environmental law but i have managed to wipe most of that subjecy from my memory.

Does that help :?

Quigs

Immortal
Hey it was a great, great, most satisfying result.

Its bragging rights time and I love it.... they called it 'massacre monday' on the sputnik sports channel. God I loved that.

But when the dust settles and you watch the replay, just check out Gallen playing the ball. Particularly in the second half.

He got pinged once... but just do a little count after half time. I hope someone gets in his ear or we could cop a few more pings in the not to distant future.

Might even sleep in my sharks jersey tonight.

I am sure that Bird got the MOM on Fox too

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88 and Fat Controller
Quigs

imasharkie

Coach
jc155776 said:

:crazy:

Pass

Ausguy

Coach
Quigs said:
Hey it was a great, great, most satisfying result.

Its bragging rights time and I love it.... they called it 'massacre monday' on the sputnik sports channel. God I loved that.

But when the dust settles and you watch the replay, just check out Gallen playing the ball. Particularly in the second half.

He got pinged once... but just do a little count after half time. I hope someone gets in his ear or we could cop a few more pings in the not to distant future.

Might even sleep in my sharks jersey tonight.

I am sure that Bird got the MOM on Fox too

Cheers
Quigs

yep he played the ball atleast 2 times after being pinged and did not go near touching it with his foot.... i hat ethat penalty, soon they will get done for being offside at drop outs

Quigs

Immortal
jc155776 said:

Was that in the second or third State of Origin. I know we only got on the right side of the Moroons when they flicked Grasshopper.

Cheers
Quigs

Latest posts