What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tonights match

Generalzod

Immortal
Birdy played awesome,,,it was funny to see the Dragons supporters leave half way through the second half beautifullllllll.....

Quigs

Immortal
Ausguy said:
yep he played the ball atleast 2 times after being pinged and did not go near touching it with his foot.... i hat ethat penalty, soon they will get done for being offside at drop outs

Don't be surprised if he did it twice before he got pinged..... I remember seeing Gallen playing the ball before the one before he did get caught and thinking to myself - shouse I hope the idiot with the whistle doesnt see that. I believe it could of been in the same set.

It was pretty glaring to me everytime he attempted to play the ball.

I know it is just a simple thing, but crikey it can be costly. And sh!t everyone knows its on.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88 and Fat Controller
Quigs

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
roboshark said:
thankyou sharkies for making me eat my words in the 2nd half....im happy to retract my comments for the time being

You were & are 100% correct.

we have no structure to cross the line. We bounce from side to side.

Quigs

Immortal
Generalzod said:
Birdy played awesome,,,it was funny to see the Dragons supporters leave half way through the second half beautifullllllll.....

BRAGGING RIGHTS ---- BRAGGING RIGHTS --- BRAGGING RIGHTS----

Yeah and they had somefantastic crowd shots during the second half.

When the cameras panned in on the Red and Whites - judging by their facial expressions you would of thought that someone had farted - or worse -

It was beau -di - fulll

BRAGGING RIGHTS ---- BRAGGING RIGHTS --- BRAGGING RIGHTS----

Cheers
Quigs

how farkin sick was that win!

kearney:crazy:
bird:crazy:
kimmorley:crazy:
fraser anderson gets a try to give me more fantasy points :crazy: :crazy:

f**k we smashed them. they were never in it.
i love all illasox dragqueen floggings.

Inferno

Coach
Quigs said:
Don't be surprised if he did it twice before he got pinged..... I remember seeing Gallen playing the ball before the one before he did get caught and thinking to myself - shouse I hope the idiot with the whistle doesnt see that. I believe it could of been in the same set.

It was pretty glaring to me everytime he attempted to play the ball.

I know it is just a simple thing, but crikey it can be costly. And sh!t everyone knows its on.

Cheers
Quigs

Agreed Quigs, I was ticked off at first given I hadn't seen a penalty for it since the first round, but on replay his attempt was piss-poor. sh*t given he hasn't been playing any footy I would have thought he would at least have been watching it.

I reckon he should be benched next week as well, still made a few errors tonight.

sticky ricky

Juniors
Quigs said:
Yeah and they had somefantastic crowd shots during the second half.

When the cameras panned in on the Red and Whites - judging by their facial expressions you would of thought that someone had farted - or worse -

Yeah they weren't very happy standing on the hill with their arms crossed. You could see the look on their faces that this is going to be a very long year for them.

It was great!

dolph_sharkphin

Juniors
You liddle bewdies! How good was that? Especially against the Dragoons. Loved it. Long time coming. Hope the boys keep it up.

Latest posts