What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tony Gigot

hazzbeen

Bench
Somewhere yesterday , I read we could also be chasing a coach from over there , maybe for lower grades or top job ? Didn't take much notice because you always read things related to us , but now seeing this from Mickey , could something be happening ???

JohnnoMcJohnno

Juniors
Let's not be too negative. I think a French fullback no-ones ever heard of would add nicely to the farce our club has become. Hopefully he can't speak English either so McGregor can blame him for his future failures without the poor bloke being any the wiser.

I can speak some French if that will help. Une Grande biere s'ils vous plait. Merde. Ooh la la.

That's about it.

Coffs dragon

Bench
Somewhere yesterday , I read we could also be chasing a coach from over there , maybe for lower grades or top job ? Didn't take much notice because you always read things related to us , but now seeing this from Mickey , could something be happening ???
Haz I did read or hear somewhere that the Dragons are chasing the English coach, Shaun Wane as an assistant to Mary for 2020. That would make sense as being a Pom, he can be thrown under the Bus quite easily at seasons end!
The Poms even had that old TV sitcom "On the Buses" McDipshit has modified it to "Under the Buses"

Last edited:

hazzbeen

Bench
Haz I did read or hear somewhere that the Dragons are chasing the English coach, Shane Warne as an assistant to Mary for 2020. That would make sense as being a Pom, he can be thrown under the Bus quite easily at seasons end!
The Poms even had that old TV sitcom "On the Buses" McDipshit has modified it to "Under the Buses"
Thanks mate , knew I read something, not good if it's as Marys assistant .....

Gareth67

First Grade
Haz I did read or hear somewhere that the Dragons are chasing the English coach, Shane Warne as an assistant to Mary for 2020. That would make sense as being a Pom, he can be thrown under the Bus quite easily at seasons end!

He would be just the type of hard case that the Dragons require at this point in time . I would still take him as an assistant to the maestro as it would only be a matter of time before he would throw Mary under the bus . Game set and match to all true red blooded Dragon supporters , if only . . .

mighty v

Juniors
Seriously...

Best option going forward for our fullback position is one of own

He was a gun when he played position for us and imo is his best position

Runs hard,can tackle,is creative,and is exactly what we need

Bring home jack bird

boardlumps62

Juniors
I did a bit of French at school only got a pass in HSC. I think it would be enlightening Mike him up and ask him what he thinks of our coach and team in general.
Sacre bleu le cretin

NRLMad

Juniors
Guys - I have never understood this but for some reason I’ve been following Catalans as well as the dragons for years. Maybe it’s because I am a fan of the growth of the international game. Don’t know.

Gigot is outstanding. He’s a bit loose in that he will make some silly mistakes but he’s an amazing talent. He is in a team that is so hot and cold. He’s a solid build and I wanted him to come to the dragons. I’m shocked that there are rumours of this and happy to hear them!! He has xfactor, don’t know how old he is but maybe 25-26 would be great with more structure.

He
Guys - I have never understood this but for some reason I’ve been following Catalans as well as the dragons for years. Maybe it’s because I am a fan of the growth of the international game. Don’t know.

Gigot is outstanding. He’s a bit loose in that he will make some silly mistakes but he’s an amazing talent. He is in a team that is so hot and cold. He’s a solid build and I wanted him to come to the dragons. I’m shocked that there are rumours of this and happy to hear them!! He has xfactor, don’t know how old he is but maybe 25-26 would be great with more structure.
hes 28 mate
s

Seriously...

Best option going forward for our fullback position is one of own

He was a gun when he played position for us and imo is his best position

Runs hard,can tackle,is creative,and is exactly what we need

Bring home jack bird
i like it but at last glance j bird was approaching Andrew Fifita type proportions lol

I’d like to have another crack at Corey Thompson I like him he scores and a bloody hard worker and clean as a whistle get one of our own boys