What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tony Williams

Basque Eel

Juniors
Just wondering if anyone knows if Tony Williams has been resigned by Manly and if Parra are interested? Had a good game for Manly today could really help us rebuild next year.

CrazyEel

Bench
I would like to see T Rex back if he's not asking too much, he's been going pretty well of late.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I was wondering about wondering
91c8bb66.gif

Parraren

Bench
Looks like Tarzan runs like Jane...no thanks.

2 years ago maybe i'd agree but now he's a very good player and obviously he's still young and improving.

He won Manly's players player award today.

We're absolutely mad if we don't talk to him if the rumours of him wanting to come back are true.

Gronk

Staff member
How can we talking about signing anyone when Schubert is umming and arring about the Tonga deal ? Wouldn't that mean that there is nothing left (unless Webb or Morts leave) ?

The Eels Shed

Juniors
Hes a Second Rower with a Wingers Mentality...Defence is ok front on, but when he needs to move laterally, well his defence is ugly....really ugly.

I would invest more time into O'Halloran IMO.

natheel

Coach
Hes a Second Rower with a Wingers Mentality...Defence is ok front on, but when he needs to move laterally, well his defence is ugly....really ugly.

I would invest more time into O'Halloran IMO.

Yeah ohanlon has potential and I'd like to see him in nrl side off the bench for the remainder of the year. Wish Morgan was still there though...he was coming good I thought

SDM

First Grade
How can we talking about signing anyone when Schubert is umming and arring about the Tonga deal ? Wouldn't that mean that there is nothing left (unless Webb or Morts leave) ?

:lol: Yeah, Schooooey gives hourly updates to Dean Ritchie.