What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TOOL OF THE YEAR -VOTE NOW

Who is the Tool Of The Year

• Phil Gould

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Chris Walker

• Brett Finch

• Ray Hadley

• Tony Butterfeild

• NZ Commentry Team

• Rooster Cogburn

• Steve Mortimer

• Jim Hall and Co.

• Shayne Hayne and Assosiates

• Total voters

Raider_69

Post Whore
Tool of the Year Poll
==========================

it will be extremely close!
WHO WILL WIN

VOTE NOW - VOTE CLOSES IN 7 DAYS!

ozzie

Bench
cripes I forgot to put my vote in for the canberra footy team - rats - but the girls are nice!!

weasel

First Grade
I voted for Tony Butterfield. I don't really dislike him but I'm still sore about missing the Dally M's. I was so freakin' desperate for an awards fix I ended up watching the Footy Show Awards :x. I feel so dirty.

dimitri

First Grade
HEAD OF CHANNEL 9 SPORTS PROGRAMMING DEPARTMENT FOR NOT SHOWING THIS SATURDAY'S AUS V NZ TEST

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

joondalup_giant

Staff member
dimitri said:
HEAD OF CHANNEL 9 SPORTS PROGRAMMING DEPARTMENT FOR NOT SHOWING THIS SATURDAY'S AUS V NZ TEST

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:
agreed
:roll:

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I was actually gonna vote for the three stooges who were the Souths coaches. or Terry Hill