What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Top 10 Warriors Players of all time

Blair

Coach
I find it fascinating that Matulino played 212 games for the Warriors (4th all time), was POTY twice, was an elite player at his best and yet struggles to scrape into top 10 lists.

Blokes who didn’t play 50 games for the club are getting picked before him.

I’m not criticising anyone’s opinion, it’s just interesting how different factors colour perception.

When Matulino was in form he'd really finish sides off when he came back on for his second stint after starting the game. Most often in the last quarter.

Big Marn

Juniors
When Matulino was in form he'd really finish sides off when he came back on for his second stint after starting the game. Most often in the last quarter.
as Beaver mentioned earlier, there were some players that under achieved. He could have been a great but chose not to. Thats just my opinion tho.

Matua

Bench
as Beaver mentioned earlier, there were some players that under achieved. He could have been a great but chose not to. Thats just my opinion tho.
Nah, he got shafted by an idiot coach ... he was great up until then. Remember the loss to the Tigers a couple of years back when the idiot kept him sitting on the bench.

The shitty Warriors of the past decade would have been a lot worse without him.

JJ

Immortal
Yeah, don't think it's fair to say Matulino under achieved - for the most part he was tremendous for us - with Price no brainer as the best props we've had

Meth

Staff member
I find it fascinating that Matulino played 212 games for the Warriors (4th all time), was POTY twice, was an elite player at his best and yet struggles to scrape into top 10 lists.

Blokes who didn’t play 50 games for the club are getting picked before him.

I’m not criticising anyone’s opinion, it’s just interesting how different factors colour perception.

I was a massive Matulino fan. I think I'm just disappointed at how in panned out with him. His form dipped. His attitude looked like it sucked and he went from being the best prop in the game (or thereabouts) to pretty mediocre.

Latest posts