What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Top 4 equations...

I know there is other threads discussing this but the maths of round 25 is quite interesting.

Never did I think we would be in such a relatively “safe” position after round 24.

The facts:

For Penrith to overtake us - we have to lose to dogs by 17 and Penrith have to beat the storm by 18

For the dragons to overtake us - we have to lose to the dogs by 23 and dragons have to beat the knights by 24 (on old boys day)

While not out of the question I think both above scenarios are highly unlikely.

M2D2

Bench
so why start another pharking thread FFS?
You picking on someone for starting a new thread for an old topic?
ef8.jpg

ANYWHO.
I have us winning next week (despite dogs hitting some form) and Bunnies losing, so i think we will be playing the roosters.

taipan

Referee
I know there is other threads discussing this but the maths of round 25 is quite interesting.

Never did I think we would be in such a relatively “safe” position after round 24.

The facts:

For Penrith to overtake us - we have to lose to dogs by 17 and Penrith have to beat the storm by 18

For the dragons to overtake us - we have to lose to the dogs by 23 and dragons have to beat the knights by 24 (on old boys day)

While not out of the question I think both above scenarios are highly unlikely.

This is probably the first time in my life I actually like maths ,particularly equations.
I salute you sir.

Stop being such an opposing try hard you are pathetic. Start another Holmes thread. You know our greatest ever try scorer in a season.

This thread is specific for the equations that will happen after every game next week. If you don’t want to read it don’t read it. f**k off
ohh boo hoo boo hoo have a far can cry ya pussy.

McLovin

Staff member
Tigers will beat 50uff$. We will beat the dogs. We will finish the season proper in third position.

wibble

Bench
Not sure about tigers. They have nothing to play for and Souths are 0-3 last 3 weeks and have a point to prove.

Yeah, might not happen.

I'm ok with 4th and playing the Storm 1st week. We just beat them there, they have injuries and suspensions, and they haven't settled on a half back.

Roosters would be tougher for us, I reckon (no JWH helps, no Napa helps them...), but we can still win it (and obviously have to probably to win this year).

eddiesmith

Juniors
I hope we finish 4th, rather play Melbourne week 1 as I want to come to Sydney for the prelim, so if we play Melbourne week 1 we are guaranteed to be in Sydney for the prelim if we make it!

Griffoshark66

First Grade
Yeah, might not happen.

I'm ok with 4th and playing the Storm 1st week. We just beat them there, they have injuries and suspensions, and they haven't settled on a half back.

Roosters would be tougher for us, I reckon (no JWH helps, no Napa helps them...), but we can still win it (and obviously have to probably to win this year).
Agree re Napa. He's shit. I think the roosters are far better without him. If JWH is out, that's more of an issue for them. He's been playing good footy of late.

I think top 4 stays as is which makes for two big rivalry top 4 clashes.

Storm Vs Sharks

Roosters Vs Rabbits

My predictions would be Sharks and Souths to get wins.