What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Top 8 this year

The real CB

Juniors
I am predicting a pretty good year for the boys in 2005.
Dessy would be well settled in now, and the buys we have made should improve us.
I'm thinking a finish around 6th place this year.
Go you good things!

Hi to all, I've only just registered but will try and drop in now and then, looks like a pretty good and comprehensive forum site.

The real CB

Juniors
I'm already registered at mightyeagles.com, and am a mod at aussiepub.com/pubforums.

Cheers.

As for Brissyvegas, I have one thing to say: Brian Smith.
lol

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
Belly in Brisvegas said:
I'm thinking a finish around 6th place this year.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

p.s. i think we will do really well this year

I am predicting a pretty good year for the boys in 2005.

Parramatta :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Brian Smith :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Dennis Fitzgerald :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Matt Peterson :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Luke Burt :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Michael Vella :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Daniel Wagon :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Parramatta again :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PARRAMATTA = SPOON 2005 \\:D/ :thumnn

That's the spirit....although I suspect most of the fight from you lot will come on the forums on this site and not on the field.

Hasler :lol:
Williamson :lol:
Monas :lol:
Kennedy :lol: :lol: :lol:
Witt :lol:
Chris Hicks :lol: :lol: :lol:
Heckenberg :lol:
Watmough :lol:
JYE MULLANE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Kane Cleal :lol:

Mzilikazi

Juniors
And Parramatta have a galaxy of stars?

You boys are all fighting about whether Luke Burp should be in the team or not. ;-)

The real CB

Juniors
Brian Smith.
lol

There goes your chances, again, this year. Doesn't matter who you've signed with a coach like that. Cabinet full of trophies...not. And yet in the last 10 years or so Parameter have promised so much.....

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
as am i,

you bought:

PJ = broke his back
Tahu = ankles like a 70 year old
Stringer = Mr Mistake
Morrison = Captain Injury

Good luck with a whole injury prone pack. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Parra = certainty for the spoon. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The real CB said:
Brian Smith.
lol

There goes your chances, again, this year. Doesn't matter who you've signed with a coach like that. Cabinet full of trophies...not. And yet in the last 10 years or so Parameter have promised so much.....

Well the best thing to happen to Peter Sharp was being shown the door at Manly.....another minute there and he would have ended up like Robert De Niro in Awakenings.

Besides 8 years of club championships in a row while your board was bickering like children is achievment in my eyes.

The real CB

Juniors
The best thing that happened at Manly in recent times was peter Sharp being shown the door.
Club championships? That would indicate a side of premiership ability? How is that trophy cabinet going?
Unlike Parameter supporters, we don't all go on sprouting about how great we are and how certain we are of winning the premiership every year, as is the want of many at the parraeels site year after year. True or false?

The real CB said:
The best thing that happened at Manly in recent times was peter Sharp being shown the door.
Club championships? That would indicate a side of premiership ability? How is that trophy cabinet going?
Unlike Parameter supporters, we don't all go on sprouting about how great we are and how certain we are of winning the premiership every year, as is the want of many at the parraeels site year after year. True or false?

Any failings Sharpie had at the Manly Bears wouldn't have anything to do with what he had to work with would it?

How did your team of superstars go in the 90's....1 flag out of how many attempts?

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
Belly in Brisvegas said:
The real CB said:

Any failings Sharpie had at the Manly Bears wouldn't have anything to do with what he had to work with would it?

How did your team of superstars go in the 90's....1 flag out of how many attempts?

how many flags did Parra get in the 90's?

t-ba

Post Whore
And what kind of androtop Talks about 'flags'.

This isn't AFL...Clearly been following the Gold Coast Bears a bit too much BiB...

'Premierships' mate...and shall we keep a running tally?

Manly:6
Parra:4

Last won:
Manly:1996
Parra:1986

Wooden Spoons
Manly:0
Parra:20

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
t-ba the hutt said:
And what kind of androtop Talks about 'flags'.

This isn't AFL...Clearly been following the Gold Coast Bears a bit too much BiB...

'Premierships' mate...and shall we keep a running tally?

Manly:6
Parra:4

Last won:
Manly:1996
Parra:1986

Wooden Spoons
Manly:0
Parra:20

quite the scorecard :thumnn

t-ba

Post Whore
Sure is 8) .

Then There's Grand Final Appearances...Minor Premierships...Kangaroo Internationals...The list goes on :lol: