What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Top 8

Slippery Morris

First Grade
A win to tommorow and the Dragons are in the top 8. If they win by 22 they could go 6th. 4 points from 1st. And it is only round 7. This is the time Dragons usually register their 1st win.

Geez I hope the win. It will be a great result considering they have not been at full strength yet this season.

Why couldn't the Knights and Panthers play like they are now against the Dragons.........Since both teams beat the Dragons they have been woeful. Apart from Panthers beating a terrible Parramatta without Gower for the 2nd half, they have been Sh*&thouse.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Slippery.

You can correllate the Knights woes with Andrew Johns not being present in the side.

Translation: I'd be happy for Saints to play with 12 men for 75 minutes the next time we face off the Knights, provided Johns is stretchered off. I'd put money on Saints winning by 20 if that happened.