What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Top Karen Moments of Quarantine That Went Viral

Perth Red

Post Whore
This has to be the most epic Karen meltdown of all time from 5 years ago, before Karen’s became woke. from my original home city! Warning severe language!

the guy became quite infamous and there was all sorts of mash ups and pss take videos done on Ronnie Pickering!

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Fell down the karens of tiktok rabbit hole and my whole night suddenly disappeared.

Not sure if its in the above but the white old lady crossing the road with a taser because the black tenet across the street is taking out the rubbish bins (the audacity) thats recorded on the house security system is next level.

blue bags

First Grade
Fell down the karens of tiktok rabbit hole and my whole night suddenly disappeared.

Not sure if its in the above but the white old lady crossing the road with a taser because the black tenet across the street is taking out the rubbish bins (the audacity) thats recorded on the house security system is next level.
is she related to Amy cooper, in the other posts, fair dinkim
she sounds like a nut job

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
The older lady just straight out refusing to accept fine for something faulty on her car and just driving away and eventually being tasered after being given dozens of chances just to get out of the car is incredible

Latest posts