What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

torn pec

PJ Marshal

Coach
anyone on here ever sufferd a torn pec , i have just torn mine was wondering what sort of recovery you have gone thru

in my professional medical opinion you just need to work the injury out. Obviously stick to the chest exercises so Bench Press, Flyes, Pushups etc. Also, explosive chest exercises are good too. Do these exercises for 45 minutes a day and your injury will be gone in no time.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
you just need to wear an bra for 8 weeks and you'll be fine

I'm sure you've worn one before

coolumsharkie

Referee
in my professional medical opinion you just need to work the injury out. Obviously stick to the chest exercises so Bench Press, Flyes, Pushups etc. Also, explosive chest exercises are good too. Do these exercises for 45 minutes a day and your injury will be gone in no time.

Only 45 minutes? :sarcasm:

coolumsharkie

Referee
anyone on here ever sufferd a torn pec , i have just torn mine was wondering what sort of recovery you have gone thru

Rest it and ice it mate, I had a strained minor pec and had to lay off excersise for a few weeks. So I imagine that you would have to do the same for quite an extended period of time. Go into a physio clinic and get some advice.