What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tottenham Hotspur: "To Dare Is To Do" II

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Also looks like Coulaby could be a gun, we played Inter in the futures overnight (U/19s) and won 7-1.

hellteam

First Grade
Harry just loves a 442, so hard to see what format we will have, he generally plays VDV as a "hole" player, as he describes, an AM just in being the striker but we've never had any capable of playing alone upfront, Ade will fix that. VDV is out for another month.

Our other strikers are rubbish.

Bolton wanted Defoe in return for Cahill and although our strikers are shit, we only got 3 now so we didnt't let him go

I guess Dos Santos will now be given another chance as we've reduced our squad size, spent 5mill and gained 25mill in sales. Seville is where he wanted to go but their offer was rubbish.

Levy doesn't do loans without a preagreed deal at the end so Ade's transfer fee of 10mill and his wages (not sure what they are) have already been agreed so if we want to keep him we just have to take up the option on him.

We had a very profitable window but I just wonder if the stadium has become more of a priority while trying to juggle the squad, hard to do both.

Long way to go in this season and we no doubt have players out of form and alot of injuries and a crap start.

Just on Bale, he has been inconsistent but he's still only 21 and along way to go and alot more to learn. I'd say when he matures he'll be more consistent.

Twizzle mate I hope you don't read too much into these "ITK's". I think this and the last transfer windows have demonstrated that they are all full of shit.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
90% are full of it, there are a few that are reliable but they are only as reliable as the people feeding them

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
he reckons he'll be back at training in two weeks, pretty optimistic

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Sandro signs five-year deal
08 September 2011
254Share

The Club is delighted to announce that Sandro has signed a new five-year contract which runs until 2016.

The Brazil international made a real impact in his debut season in the months following his summer switch from our partner Club Internacional, in particular by playing a major role in the memorable Champions League victory over AC Milan at the San Siro in February.

The midfielder also struck a spectacular goal against Chelsea at Stamford Bridge as he accumulated 26 appearances last season in all competitions.

Sandro is now a regular in the Brazil squad with seven caps already to his name. A knee injury sustained at the Copa America has delayed his start to the current season.

clicky

Good news, there's been a few teams sniffing around for Sandro

Deacon

First Grade
Yep awesome news, wolves away tomorrow with EA debuting will be tough I think

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
yeh, read that this morning but wondering where he will play

Harry seems to like partnering Defoe and Ade, so he'll either start on the bench or on the right instead of Lennon possibly

Parker and Modric will stay in the mid unless something weird happens, not sure if we will go back to a 4411 just to suit VDV.

Good to see King fit and well and should also play against scousers.

Sandro also started back at training this week, starting to get a decent roster now.

We got a EUROPA game away in Greece on Thursday but apparently it will be a second XI as all those playing against scousers will not be going according to harry

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Kranky will be a squad player and he's been getting a fair bit of game time this year, due to Modric and Pienaar's injuries.

I expect Kranky will play on Thursday against PAOK in Europa.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
from SkySports Twitter

SkySportsNews Sky Sports News

Tottenham's Michael Dawson out for at least 2 months with achilles injury.

Gallas is also out and no doubt King cant play every game. We also let Woody go. We seem to have more injuries issues with CBs than any other team.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
nice result this morning all things considered, nil all away draw in Greece

10 changes from our last game and a good chance to look at these kids, problem is I dont recognise alot of them and some guys on the bench I've never heard of, a real test of depth this one considering how many injuries we have

3 games in 6 days including scousers on the weekend and Stoke in the CC on Tuesday

Spurs Team : Cudicini; Walker, Bassong, Corluka, Townsend; Falque (Fredericks), Carroll, Livermore, Giovani; Kane, Pavlyuchenko.
Subs: Gomes, Barthram, Nicholson, Stewart, Parrett, Pritchard.

Last edited:

Latest posts