What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Touch Footy Day on again!

I've posted this on Jubilee Ave, but thought I'd do it here too.

Anyways, the Draons usually put a team in a little fun touch day we have every offseason out at Richie Benaud Oval in Parra.

Anyways, short version is we're locked in for the 29th October again and would like to see the Dragons field a team again.

If you have been part of previous teams and wanna get one up again, please PM me. If you don't know what I'm talking about but are interested in being a part of the team or forming it, please PM me

Basically, its about getting together, having some fun and playing touch. Putting together an All-Star team is not allowed, as half of your 12 players must be chicks, kids and fat blokes.

We'll put on a BBQ and there is a Trophy, medals etc for whoever manages to suck the least (ie. win) at the end of the day. usually a very fun day hopefully can see Dragons there this year.

Cheers

The Preacher

First Grade
Hollywood Jesus said:
Basically, its about getting together, having some fun and playing touch. Putting together an All-Star team is not allowed, as half of your 12 players must be chicks, kids and fat blokes.

We'll put on a BBQ and there is a Trophy, medals etc for whoever manages to suck the least (ie. win) at the end of the day. usually a very fun day hopefully can see Dragons there this year.
Cheers

Can you enter a team of fat chicks with kids that can't find blokes ??:sarcasm:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Can they be an all-star team of chicks, kids and fat blokes?

Sounds great Hollywood... good luck and have a beaut day. :thumn

G

gorilla

Willow said:
Can they be an all-star team of chicks, kids and fat blokes?

Sounds great Hollywood... good luck and have a beaut day. :thumn

eheheheh,

sounds like our families .....

The Preacher

First Grade
gorilla said:
eheheheh,

sounds like our families .....

Jesus has been reading my mail. If he changes the "chicks" to an old ex layer, I can just about scrape a team together.:shock:

Latest posts