What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Touch Game: Results are in!

Raider_69

Post Whore
After the game tonight, the army lads and a few tag alongs had a game of touch, boing appointed myself and souls opposing captains...

Team r69 has defeated team souls in a touch game, twas golden point thriller locked at 4-4 before r69 took ran the line off a boing pass to score the match winner

Boing will report with full details!
sure to be plenty to discuss after a controversial and sometimes physical game of touch

TiTTieS_[CNTDN]

Juniors
You serious? I thought you boys would still be locked at 0-0 right now, still wondering who will score that elusive try.

hrundi99

First Grade
Kudos to R69. He made us look good all night.

:alcho:

I'll give you all the tip. Souls = over-rated. ;-)

Raider_69

Post Whore
na, plenty of tries
i crossed for a hattrick, ben got a double from memory, soulsy got a double, jack osborne crossed for one as did raiders rock

Raider Azz

Bench
i scored one as well.

jack osbourne was probably their best player, and that's saying something :p :lol:

Raider_69

Post Whore
yea i couldnt remember if it was 5-5 or 4-4 all at fulltime
cause i also forgot soulsy's old man who got a neat little try

im still stunned jack didnt knock me on my arse when i came in for the big hit :lol:

Raider Azz

Bench
soulsy's old man was pretty good.

jedzilla on the other hand was soft as sh*te. played for about 5 minutes then ran over to the dressing sheds to get a kiss from carney.

Raider_69

Post Whore
yea soulsy old man went well, how about the big bloke on our team, he loved throwing the no look flicks to no one! lol he went alright though

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: couldnt help myself, had i thought it through i may have picked a target more my size

SOULS 04

Juniors
i was the mvp.... actually the bloke i was impressed with was boing.... he kept going and made some good little plays.

by the way i got 3 tries.

ill give you credit nick you got some heart.

Latest posts