What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Touch Game: Results are in!

woodgers

Bench
SOULS 04 said:
yeh i kinda noticed that was the way tyo go but i guess it still takes practice... also to not going on with the tackle... i miss playing league.

Me too mate. If there was a social league comp in the ACT that didn't include high tackles every 2nd hit up and fights in each set, i'd be keen as to play again for sure.

woodgers

Bench
You don't want to get into a social comp mate. I know you are a boxer but there isn't much you can do when you are king hit playing the ball or something. My younger brother played last year and he said it is diabolical, not much footy played. Anyone that knows him will realise that it must be bloody bad for him to say that!

Raider_69

Post Whore
ive been trying to get my mates into a league up here in penrith
no one else in keen :mad:

head highs and fights, sounds like my type of game!

woodgers

Bench
I've seen you Nick. I could try and ankle tap you and still be called out for a high shot :lol: . You would deadset need a step ladder to belt someone around the chops!

Raider_69

Post Whore
woodgers said:
I've seen you Nick. I could try and ankle tap you and still be called out for a high shot :lol: . You would deadset need a step ladder to belt someone around the chops!

you'd think so wouldnt ya?
lets just say i learnt alot from alfie langer... being short just means ive got an air tight alibi ;-)

"Wasn't me who broke his nose sir, how could i, im 4 foot nothing!"