What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tough times...

Knights01

Juniors
What a great game - if you are a Dragons fan...

Two teams now have systematically dismantled the Roosters in the past two weeks. Newcastle detroyed them up through the middle of the ruck last week and now the Draogons have simply beaten you with their speed of the play the ball. Surely the signal of having Woolford, Webb and Young all in the same team signalled their intentions...

Surely after today the talk of Anasta and Pearce being called to pair up in Origin One has been quashed...

Better luck next time!

Tommy Smith

Referee
Do you always trawl other teams forums when that team loses?

We've sucked big time the last two weeks, which is very concerning. But to me its only brought abut our serious offensive deficiencies tbh.

Still, better to go through this now than in Rnd 24. We're still very much a growing team, developing combinations etc.

Knights01

Juniors
I totally agree with you. Best to have these problems in April rather than August. Just offering an outsiders perspective. Mate I know my team the Knights have our flaws as well... we all can't be looking at our teams through rose coloured glasses...

Hanscholo

Bench
I thought they got drowned by our ball in the 2nd half last week. With 30 mins to go the game was in the balance, we ran over the top of them because it was a very fast game with only a few stopages, which is very rare for the NRL this year. We got the ball at the right time and walked over the top of them.

Didnt see todays match, but they were on a short turn around from last week and as i said it was a very physical and fast game that would have taken its toll. Its why i am so glad we got the bye this week.

Chook Norris

First Grade
because our big boppers suffer from quick play the ball and the such

i think it would be best if our halves found touch much more often

2 True Blues

Coach
The boys will come back strongly next game, for sure. All good a couple of unsuspected lossess will probably have the effect of makin them pump up a level I reckon !!! All good. season still well on track.

LeagueMad

Juniors

Two teams now have systematically dismantled the Roosters in the past two weeks. Newcastle detroyed them up through the middle of the ruck last week and now the Draogons have simply beaten you with their speed of the play the ball. Surely the signal of having Woolford, Webb and Young all in the same team signalled their intentions...

Surely after today the talk of Anasta and Pearce being called to pair up in Origin One has been quashed...

Better luck next time!

Won't happen next time , oh year we still on 2 spots above you on the table , you and the dragon's will be lucky to make the eight , why cause every team are going to target buderus and gidley , and when they are gone who do you have two average youngsters

Monk

Referee
knights are contenders for sure...
they always put in a great effort week in/out
drongons need to be a bit more consistant...
2 good performances isnt good enough...

roosters will get there, i hope

leaguelover3

juniors

Better luck next time!

Here Here