What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Townsend keen to stay a Shark

shaggs

Coach
None of them.

Broncos got Croft.

Bulldogs are stuck with Foran for the next two years at a million dollars a season.

Storm don’t buy. They develop.
Foran only has a year left.
How’s that working for the storm??
Croft, Hughes, Walters??? None have locked a spot down. Developing halves so good that smith might have to play there

snout

First Grade
That bloke running around in the headgear at storms no halfback.

Chad should go.
Will play his best footbal since he had ennis, maloney and barba.
He will now have pappybopoozen, smith and munster.

txta2

Bench
Knowing the Sharks, he will be re signed after the first 3 rounds.
I don't know who is promoting this contract news because in all fairness it's laughable compared to Latrell or Vals.
But in saying that he will get lucky because of his experience and the lack of big time players wearing the number 7 atm.
And I hope it's not the Sharks because he ain't worth more than $400k

Considering his vital role in the squad, in all respects & the stability that he showed through this disrupted season, I think he is entitled to go for a big Salary.
He wont be missing through reps, yet hes good enough for reps. He doesnt miss through injury. His defense is first class. His professionalism is infectious. Whatever his top offer is, Sharks should match & add $100k

Quigs

Immortal
I think a lot of people got lucky there... including all of us.

A lot of us got lucky and a lot of us finally got redemption for 50 long years of pain and suffering. The 3rd of October 2016 (the morning after) was like a Nelson Mandela moment when he finally walked free from his prison cell to freedom.

And youse know what it is still giving them the shits up here. Spoke to a friend just this afternoon, who is a mad Storm supporter and he tried to put shit on me about the mighties only winning one comp in fiddy years. I just laughed and hit back with yeah we have only won one but guess who was the only club in the comp that we beat to win the GF.

The look on his face was priceless.