What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Townsend waiting for coach call before deciding contract option

PJ

First Grade
No critiques of his goal kicking? Misses 3 its a nightmare slots 8 from all over ...

Amazing what a bit of pressure can do.

He kicked well yesterday, but didn't win us the game. He kicked poorly against a good side and it could be argued it cost the game.

Obviously can only play what he is against, but a standard vanilla performance against a very poor quality team.

Frenzy.

Immortal
May not be the worst but he ain't good ,closer the bottom than top but seems to thinks he's a game breaker.

Perfectly fine to shovel the ball to players with talent, but without them around it shows badly how little threat he poses.

What's the benchmark then?

The second sentence is true of every man that wore a number 7 jersey.

The halfback does not have to be the threat. Some are but it's not an inherant part of the role

People carry on about getting Reynolds. FMD he's done less than Chad this year. If you take out Reynolds 60 mtr try with no one chasing him he's only run 8 times for 51 mtrs. Yet someone here said in comparison with Chad that Reynolds had a running game. Then Reynolds, as the comparsion has had 1 lousy try assist this year. Chad leads the league for TAs with 7

There are reasons Souths don't want Reynolds and the reasons fall firmly in your shovel the ball out theory

See the wood, not the trees people

Last edited:

Sharkorff

Juniors
C

The halfback does not have to be the threat. Some are but it's not an inherant part of the role

People carry on about getting Reynolds. FMD he's done less than Chad this year. If you take out Reynolds 60 mtr try with no one chasing him he's only run 8 times for 51 mtrs. Yet someone here said in comparison with Chad that Reynolds had a running game. Then Reynolds, as the comparsion has had 1 lousy try assist this year. Chad leads the league for TAs with 7

There are reasons Souths don't want Reynolds and the reasons fall firmly in your shovel the ball out theory

His stats have been pretty good (I think he’s 6 assists - 1 behind Keary before he was injured). He has however, missed 17-tackles. Unfortunately, 1 leading directly to a try.

Yes, I get that he slows the attack down with his attempts but they’re adding up. FWIW, Toby Rudolph leads the missed tackle count @ 19. We all wanna see him go well. Let’s hope he does.

Sharkorff

Juniors
C

His stats have been pretty good (I think he’s 6 assists - 1 behind Keary before he was injured). He has however, missed 17-tackles. Unfortunately, 1 leading directly to a try.

Yes, I get that he slows the attack down with his attempts but they’re adding up. FWIW, Toby Rudolph leads the missed tackle count @ 19. We all wanna see him go well. Let’s hope he does.

Sharkorff

Juniors
C

Sharkorff

Juniors
C

Sharkorff

Juniors

Sharkorff

Juniors

fizman

Bench
Sharkoff, you must feel passionate about this topic having posted the same thoughts six times.

I want you to know that I have read all six posts. :p

myrrh ken

First Grade
If he can dominate the roosters rookie next week, then all will be forgiven. Leeeesssgooooo Chad.

Latest posts