What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Toyota Cup Sharks vs Raiders *Spoilers*

Stonecutter

First Grade
The boys are going great guns. 18 zip winning over the Raiders at nearly a point a minute.

Orcher try, Joudo try and Marks try. My god they're playing exciting football, breaking the Raiders apart up the middle through fast plays, player after player backing up, beautiful and not Pommeroy stupid offloads!

The FG team could learn alot from them. Hopefully they kick on for the next 60 minutes :).

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
16-4 up after 30 minutes against the underfeated defending premiers.

To be honest I think we look much better and a class above.

Our backs have some flair, much more flair than our 1st Grade side.

Johnny Vea has a lot of ability as well. Making 15+ metres every hitup

Stonecutter

First Grade
Commentators just said that we completed 17-17 sets before an error a seconda ago! Amazing. Going to be horrible watching the FG team after this performance. They're slowing down a bit, 16-8. The Raiders 2 try's were right on the goal line where U20's teams can rarely hold each other out.

Stonecutter

First Grade
I never knew Jason Mcgrady was so small and skiny! He deadset needs to live in the gym for a season before even thinking of making FG.

Stonecutter

First Grade
Johnny Vega and Lancen Joudo look the real deal!!

Vega would do well in the backrow in FG. Unfortunately we're farirly stacked. Orcher is a peachey clone, great handling and backing up abilities. Joudo looks very strong at dummy half. Can play in the backrow as well so he's strong and versatile. A lot to like about him.

Raiders score in the corner after a charge down recover. 16-14 kick to come and right on HT.

Stonecutter

First Grade
22 points by a sharks team. I need to pinch myself once again. 22-14 sharks. All the sharks tries have been skill. The Raiders were somewhat lucky in the lead up to few of theres. Great perfomance from the lads :).

Stonecutter

First Grade
Ref trigger happy with the whistle, calling held when Stapleton clearly wasn't in our own 10.

Raiders score in the corner 22-18 KTC.