What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transformers Mafia Sign-Up Thread

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Prelude

The sand shifted as his crumpled body dragged along, the sun above threatening to roast his exposed circuitry. His optics struggled to focus, glitching with every turn. He hadn't seen the one who had struck the first blow, but he knew who stood over him now.

"Megatron," Bluestreak spluttered.

A grin of sinister delight, Megatron hovered above the broken Autobot, his cannon aimed towards his chest.

"It's as I predicted Megatron," gloated Starscream, transforming from Jet to Robot mode nearby. "My information was correct."

"One insignificant Autobot, Starscream. You flatter yourself."

"Where there's one, more are sure to be nearby."

"There's only one Autobot who interests me," Megatron paused. His cannon hadn't moved from Bluestreak's position and with one precise blast he ended extinguished his spark for good.

Behind him the skies were littered with Decepticons, in the distance Autobot City lay in wait. As his warriors flew forward, Megatron stood determined, one word on his lips.

"Prime."

TFG1_DW.jpg

Welcome to Transformers Mafia. Even if you're not familiar with the characters, surely everyone is familiar with the theme. For those who don't know, Autobots good, Decepticons bad, Optimus Prime yay, Megatron boo. Now that's out of the way I'm looking for 31 sign ups so this game can go ahead with the maximum number of planned game elements.

The basics of the game remain the same, but I've added a couple of extra twists to see how they work out. Communication will be a key factor for this game, and crucial to both the town or mafia's success.

Enough with the rambling, time to sign up so we can dish out roles and get this war started.

Sign-Ups

1. Dragon2010
  2. thorson1987
  3. Dutchy
  4. Monk
  5. Sensesmaybenumbed
  6. Apey
  7. Parra Pride
  8. Soc123_au
  9. Bazzi
  10. DragonPunk
  11. Misanthrope
  12. Rebel
  13. Didgi
  14. Jason Maher
  15. Bunniesman
  16. Scott Gourley's Lovechild
  17. Butch
  18. Frederick
  19. Drew-Sta
  20. Non Terminator
  21. 9701
  22. Whall15
  23. Ozzy
  24. CobyDelaney
  25. MSIH
  26. HowHigh
  27. Afinalsin666
  28. Smiley
  29. StGeorgeBull
  30. DB
  31. Pugzley
  32. Parra

Last edited:

Monk

Referee
Can I be Metabee?

Medabots_Metabee.jpg

defs should be in FFB though, noone will see it in here.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Wasn't sure if it was allowed in FFB. I sent a message to Twizzle asking for it to be in there, but didn't want to hold off on the sign up thread until he got back to me (Just got home 20 mins ago).

If it's all good to be in the FFB thread it'll be moved there. Don't think too many people will see it until the morning anyway.

And as for the questions. Like SMBN said, G1 FTW, and yes there will be Dinobots.