What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trent Barrett & Lewis Brown off to Manly

GongPanther

Referee
Penrith Panthers can confirm forward Lewis Brown will depart the club at the end of the season to take up a three-year deal with the Manly Sea Eagles.
Panthers Executive General Manager rugby league Phil Gould AM made the following statement:
"Media reports regarding Panther player Lewis Brown's new deal with the Manly club are disappointing and misleading.
Panthers advised Lewis Brown some time ago that salary cap pressure meant he should seek other opportunities.
Lewis had received interest from several clubs. I personally recommended Lewis to Bob Fulton as a player who'd given us great service.
I am extremely happy for Lewis that he has secured his future with a great new deal at a great club like Manly. He thoroughly deserves it.
He has been wonderful for the Panthers. Unfortunately salary cap rules dictate that we can't keep them all."

http://www.penrithpanthers.com.au/news/2015/06/20/lewis_brown_to_join_.html

EDIT: I just noticed that the OP's Foxsports article was written by that pair of fook-wits,Phil Rothfield and Rebecca Wilson.

Notice how they have their names to the story greyed out?

Shifty,slippery,conniving scumbags.

Last edited:

Latest posts