What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trent Barrett?

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Firstly, no need to apologise. It was merely a point made about how out of control this place is when we tank which leads to all manner of rumours.
Secondly, keep up the good fight. My sister started chemo yesterday so I am now experiencing, first hand your battle(one you will both win). Her advantage over you though is she doesn’t follow league so her pain is less emotional!
Best of luck to your sister LG......having been in her situation I know what you are both dealing with..stay positive and strong for Sis

emu62

Juniors
i dont think Barrett is stupid enough to come back here as a coach, after the way some of our so called fans treated him as a player

FlameThrower

Bench
No way will Barrett come back. He avoided the Dragons to go to the Sharks because of the scrutiny and fishbowl existence here - so why would he return to cooker pressure environment as Coach.

Vinnie

Juniors
No thanks, he is not better and a rookie and as he has already left two clubs on bad terms, he is not the solution for us. However, if he would be the assistant to Bennett on a two to three year term, I would consider him taking over after that.

Remember Steve Price ??? Bennett's assistant and ENDORSEMENT !!! Bennett thinks of no one but himself buddy.

Vinnie

Juniors
Although i think Barrett is a smarter and better coach than Macregor and has more experience and knowledge from people he worked with and under ( Country Origin, State of Origin, ans assistant positions) I think he might not yet be ready or strong enough to take over our club with the current board and management. But i would have him over our current one any-day

West Coast, fight the good fight old mate and if posting with us bunch of maniacs gets you through then bring it on. Now to the post, Barrett? Lacks emotional intelligence, in other words he is an immature brat. No thanks. Get a proven winner. We have had ample evidence of unqualified ex Dragons players as coaches. Disaster. As an aside I have said before that Hornby and Young need to get out and get some proper coaching mentors or they will also be doomed.

Good luck West Coast.
thanks mate appreciate the well wishes