What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trent Estatheo

Anonymous

Juniors
Hi all.

Trent Estatheo. Where is he? How is He?

That last time I saw him was against the Bulldogs in Newcastle last year when he did his knee.

He was a standout young forward for mine, perhaps rep quality one day, and I had him rated as the best young guy we had.

I have been waiting for his return all year to no avail and it would seem as though he has disappeared thru something?

Any mail?

-GS.

Razor

Coach
He came back early in the year. Then re-hurt his knee a couple of games into his comeback.

roopy

Referee
Razor said:
He came back early in the year. Then re-hurt his knee a couple of games into his comeback.
He didn't last a couple of games, in fact, he hardly lasted a couple of minutes. He rehurt his knee in his first tackle, spent about 15 minutes warming down on the sideline, obviously trying to convince himself that he had only bumped his knee. He went to the sheds and hasn't come back.

I reckon he is a better than even chance to have given up trying.

Latest posts