What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trent Merrin

Dragon for life

Juniors
Hey guys,

Was reading on nine news website that dragons were possibly chasing Trent Merrin!!
Apoligise if this has been spoken about somewhere else but we don’t get alot of Dragons info in the media up here in sunny Queensland, the only news is to satisfy the inbred Broncos supporters.
Not sure how I feel about this. Love when he played for us but was f**king heartbroken when Gould lured him to the Panthers. Is definitely well past his best but he did play his best footy whilst wearing the red V. I’m sure Mcregor could milk the last bit of quality out of him if this was the case. Yes Yes Yes I know this would be milked dry the first game that’s he played for us when Mcregor leaves him out there for 78 mins and then replaces him with Lomax for the last 2 mins
Any truth to this report??

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I know this would be milked dry the first game that’s he played for us when Mcregor leaves him out there for 78 mins and then replaces him with Lomax for the last 2 mins
Any truth to this report??
100% truth to the report.

McGregor gives subs a 2 minute run.

redVinme

Bench
Mole reporting today we have gone cold on Merrin and may be chasing Herman E from the knights. Id be really happy with that