What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tri Nations 2004

How do you Rate the Tri Nations

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

carlnz

Bench
I think this has been a raging sucess....can next years be any better than this??

Maybe next year they could market it as the Sonny Bill vs Karmicheal Hunt and Danny McGuire show...these three players will bring people and tv viewers in by the millions!

In-goal

Bench
i gave it a 9 due to the fact NZ didn't win a match and that there is room to improve for next year, IMO we need to llok for the 30-35,000 seat stadiums for this the greatest RL show on Earth.

Tri-Nations or SOO?
I would vote Tri-Nations every time after what i have seen in this tournament.

Jamesy

Juniors
Would have liked to see my kiwis go better, but with the amount of NZ players forced out of the tournament they did the best they could. The comp would have been so much closer if all teams had full strength rosters.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I went with an eight. Although the final was a big let down, the tournament itself was a pleasure to watch. I went into every game not knowing who to back, and was pleasantly surprised on a few ocassions. Hopefully it gets the go ahead to return sooner rather than later.

Razor

Coach

Play it again next year. If Australia has a cry and doesn't want to play, kick them out and let the French(or another team) in

Latest posts