What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tri nations 2011 as opposed to four

joshie

Live Update Team
Due to no interest in PNG at all, I request that we team up with Griffo and Az to form the Southern Kumals.

New Zealand and GB could play this coming weekend and then we could begin next week V one of the two! This would create an even competition. And if this idea is left dead in the water; well
It will be NZ v Joshie this weekend.

Jesbass

First Grade
I'm not sure that I follow, joshie - yourself, Bubbles, and edabomb makes a starting lineup of 3.

That's enough for a full complement in each match.

I suggest you get writing, rather than trying to change the format.

griffo346

First Grade
well its going to be a tri nations if i cant get anyone else tbh i thought people would wanna play with az since its his last f7s rep games

joshie

Live Update Team
Jess edabomb can't play this week, not sure on the standing of bubbles but it's not looking healthy at the moment and Griffo only has Az. So in the fairness I just think this would be a much better idea especially the general lack of playing in this competition at this point in time.

Not sure, but yeah, I just don't want to be set up to fail!

griffo346

First Grade
Think about it

2 teams are struggling to get players i have sent pms and responses say no soooooo its just comon sense IMO

Jesbass

First Grade
This isn't the first time a team has struggled to make the full complement, and I daresay it (sadly) won't be the last, either. I don't know of any 4N team that is confident getting all 3 articles in this weekend.

I would recommend you both continue PMing former players or prospective players to see if they'll don the jersey. That's how we got a few players and it's how PNG got edabomb, who graciously offered to help out the Kumuls.

I'm sure that if a team had spare players, they'd happily offer a helping hand.

griffo346

First Grade
Its not that easy Jes ive tried pming people its either no response or the response says i cant play look Australia has a pride history in f7s and i dont want it to go away but i just dont think we can compete this time :(

Jesbass

First Grade
Well the last thing you should be doing is giving up. The Aussie battler is known for...well...battling. So keep at it.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
3v2 would still be a game. It's not always about winning. Plus you never know, the other team may fall short too.

If you throw in the towel writers on both sides are denied an opportunity. Plus the team name itself will have missed out on having representation in the F7s for the first time ever! No captain should just give up, even if he/she is the only person playing.

Latest posts