What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trial 1 - Group 20 Invitational Side vs Rabbitohs: Saturday 20th February 7pm @Solar Mad Stadium

callmack1

Staff member
Yea jeez 58-0 is quite the scoreline for our baby Bunnies!! Stoked with that, a great way to start the year!

Now, in hindsight, we can't get too carried away with that scoreline. The opposition is clearly not NRL standard. Nonetheless, we had a lot of young guys who have never played NRL either and are just coming through so it's good signs. What's more, in even bigger good signs, attack obviously clicked and the boys gelled well together while keeping the defence tight at all times.

The Charity Shield will give us a better indication of where we're at but I do have to say well done lads, awesome to start the year on a good note.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Yea jeez 58-0 is quite the scoreline for our baby Bunnies!! Stoked with that, a great way to start the year!

Now, in hindsight, we can't get too carried away with that scoreline. The opposition is clearly not NRL standard. Nonetheless, we had a lot of young guys who have never played NRL either and are just coming through so it's good signs. What's more, in even bigger good signs, attack obviously clicked and the boys gelled well together while keeping the defence tight at all times.

The Charity Shield will give us a better indication of where we're at but I do have to say well done lads, awesome to start the year on a good note.
Most pleasing thing was not letting any points in!

I am sure our interchange/fringe first graders plus young boys will take a few positives away but also areas we need to keep working on!

Still a win is a win!

GLORY GLORY!!!

callmack1

Staff member
Comments off another forum from a guy that went to the game,

Boys up 22-0 halftime. Moga, Dargan, Illias, Bijorac, Sele, Mamouzelos. Standouts.

Davvy Moale got a good stint during the last 20ish. Holy dooly that kid looks good for an 18? Year old.

Obviously wouldn’t seem hard for anyone to stand out against a regional 2nd choice rep side, but he was taking hit ups and getting the arm free like the best of them.

He really reminds me of a Tatola/Mo Fotuaika mould with his footwork and the way he throws people off tackles.

Travitoh

First Grade
Comments off another forum from a guy that went to the game,

Boys up 22-0 halftime. Moga, Dargan, Illias, Bijorac, Sele, Mamouzelos. Standouts.

Davvy Moale got a good stint during the last 20ish. Holy dooly that kid looks good for an 18? Year old.

Obviously wouldn’t seem hard for anyone to stand out against a regional 2nd choice rep side, but he was taking hit ups and getting the arm free like the best of them.

He really reminds me of a Tatola/Mo Fotuaika mould with his footwork and the way he throws people off tackles.

That sounds great. Fotuaika is a player I'm pretty high on and we all know about Tatola. Hopefully he can progress.