What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trial facilitation thread

Misty_sA.jpg

Going to the CRL head quarters during draft negotiations I have mentioned the possibility of starting to organize trials.

This will be done at a time and place of Misty's chooseing.
This thread has been started for those that are nearing completion to start organising a trail oppionent.

I have disscussed with DragonDad and are submitting an Application to have a trial with the Roosters at some time after this week. :D

Ghoulies

Bench
Are the 1sts and PL trials intertwined? (i.e. if Melbourne play Sydney, will Newtown play Norths?)

dragondad

First Grade
I was thinking that aswell because at the moment Corbin is away on holidays somewhere and he got banned from his computer until the end of Jan when school starts.

dragondad said:
I was thinking that aswell because at the moment Corbin is away on holidays somewhere and he got banned from his computer until the end of Jan when school starts.
LOL Kids :lol: (I was one once :oops:)

Corbin knows how to play. Trial are mainly for educating new coaches and seeing how form effects the players.

Can Corbin take a peek at your PC???

The trial will be a fair few days away yet.

Jono078

Referee
I've challenged Newcastle and Melbourne. If one of them or both dont want a trial next in line for me is Dragondad's Roosters.

Jono078

Referee
Awsome, 1 trial down and 1 to go.

1. Gold Coast Vs. Newcastle
2. Gold Coast Vs. Melbourne or Roosters or ???

rabs

Staff member
the bunnies are ready, only 3 players to recruit so there's enough to field two teams, bumble is OS for a few weeks so I will coach FG and PL for the trials
jono, you want to tango?
and anyone else looking Souths are available

bartman

Immortal
I'm going to be away from 13-22 January. So no first grade trials for Parramatta I think? However I'm sure Davester will be keen to give the Eels Premier League a run before the start of the season...

Jono078

Referee
rabs said:
the bunnies are ready, only 3 players to recruit so there's enough to field two teams, bumble is OS for a few weeks so I will coach FG and PL for the trials
jono, you want to tango?
and anyone else looking Souths are available

If UM doesnt accept im pretty sure DD has got one against me then. But you are 3rd behind them if both cannot accept.

Would be interesting our games now, I guess you could say we know each others plans eh? Our last game was a cracker by memory.

rabs

Staff member
Ghoulies said:
Anyone else up for a trial with the 'Dogs?
how about it Ghoulies?, we both have enough players for both squads to play