What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trial game: Sat 27 Feb | Eels v Panthers: 7.30pm (AEDT) at Panthers Stadium

Happy MEel

First Grade
If Bryce was going as well as they were saying, lane will absolutely lose his starting spot and may even lose his place in the 17.

hindy111

Post Whore
Penriths spine looks settled. Like they know what to do. Ours look confused and I will say clueless. Just doing the same old plays and no flair.
It's a trial and I expect most our attacks being saved for the NRL.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
We are shit in attack. Maybe BA can scream at them in the sheds and just keep swearing like he did during the last trial.

#limited
#dope
Another off season same shithouse attack. Arthur's refusal to change things up and being loyal to staff not up to it will be his undoing.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
General go forward, completions and defence has been good.

Our attacking structure looks very ordinary though, clunky and off the pace.

Lot of the boys looked gassed about 20mins in, but to be fair it has been a pretty fast paced game.

Hindmarshisgod2

Juniors
They are just too structured and predictable

Why can't they just play what they see and show some individual skills like actually stepping and dummy's and shit...its soooo f**king boring.

BA has destroyed the exciting brand of footy of this club ever since he came with his mentor Clueless Kearney.

Wally21

Bench
Actually a very high standard game.
Not slitting the wrists yet for the season.
Papali’i looks good IMO.
Opaciac (or however you spell it looks solid.
Concerned that our halves still look like they have little creativity in them. But it is only 40 mins of a trial.

eel01s

Bench
Moses and Matto on the left, Brown on the right. Interesting. I think we are looking pretty good for a trial.