What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trial: Parra vs Penrith

hindy111

Post Whore
I will be keeping interest in both teams. Penrith's i find a little more exciting as there are a number of position up for grabs-Who will play centre-fullback-halves -WIll merrin play prop -Who makes the bench.Could Blake force hiku onto the wing. Will moylan go into the halves.Does the backrow have cartwright/taylor/Merrin.And TMM does he sneak into the mix somewhere.

Parras 1-13 picks itself.There just having a run for fitness and not for positions IMO. There is perhaps a few bench spots up for grabs but BA if everyones fit will more then likely go with the tried and tested.IF watmough and Wicks are fit i reckon the bench is
De gois /KE
Wicks
Tepai
Terepo

hindy111

Post Whore
There could be changes too our team due to form in wenty etc...But for me thats the team for rnd 1 with the obvious all getting selected .Alvaro may sneak into Terepo's spot but i reckon BA will goo with terepo

Basil Brush

Juniors
I assume everybody know this is being televised on Fox Sports.

I hope we play our first string team (especially backline) to get combinations right.

Do we have any further trials after this one?

Incorrect

Coach

I hope we play our first string team (especially backline) to get combinations right.

I believe this is the final hit out before Round 1 on Thursday March 3. Most teams don't schedule trial games for the weekend immediately prior to the season kickoff...

emjaycee

Coach

Coverage details for Penrith Trial:

Fox Sport 1 (and HD) - 7pm to 9pm Saturday (LIVE)
Fox Sport 1 (and HD) - 11pm Saturday to 12.30am (REPLAY)

This is the first time that Foxtel will be broadcasting a trial match live apparently.

forward pass

Coach
Coverage details for Penrith Trial:

Fox Sport 1 (and HD) - 7pm to 9pm Saturday (LIVE)
Fox Sport 1 (and HD) - 11pm Saturday to 12.30am (REPLAY)

This is the first time that Foxtel will be broadcasting a trial match live apparently.

Is it ? I was watching Warriors v Titans on the weekend which was live. A lot of Warriors trials are broadcast.

Also, without wanting to be technical, the charity shield is a trial match.

emjaycee

Coach
Is it ? I was watching Warriors v Titans on the weekend which was live. A lot of Warriors trials are broadcast.

Also, without wanting to be technical, the charity shield is a trial match.

Yeah, my bad. Misread an article.

It is the first time in both club's history that a trial derby between Parramatta and Penrith will be broadcast.

Parra47

Juniors
I've got a wedding to go to in Penrith on Saturday night, wonder if i can sneak out for a couple of hours ;) ? I'll be recording it to watch sometime on Sunday.