What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trial Storm v Broncos

1. Billy Slater
2. Matt Geyer (c)
3. Matt King (should be right)
4. Greg Ingliss
5. Jake Webster
6. Scott Hill
7. Copper Cronk
8. Garret Crossman
9. Cma Smith
10.Antonio Kuafusi
11.Micheal Crocker (subject too fitness)
12.Divid Kidwell
13.Dallas Johnson

Interchange:
Adam Blair, Ian Donnelly, Chris Walker, Ryan Hoffman, Jeremey Smith, Steve Turner

MONY

Juniors
just on Chris Walker...... I just dont see him as being useful..... I would rather have another forward in there so help out our weakest area....

but then again if the bloke knuckles down and learns how to tackle then he could be very valuable.

Nothing wrong with Walker...a good utility who can cover fullback, centre and wing.

Not a bad line up on paper.

MONY

Juniors
well he can't tackle.... put him where the turnstyles are at olympic park and we will get a crowd of 20,000

sla4575

Juniors
Walker will most likely play because he's an old Toowoomba boy.

They've got an autograph signing in the centre where i work in Toowoomba so i might just duck out of work to get me some autographs.

MONY

Juniors
autographs are highly overrated.... just a scribble with a bit of ink.... doesnt mean all that much but then again.... go for it...

Paullyboy

Coach
STORM 58 (Slater 2, Inglis 2, Hill 2, Webster, Geyer, Cam Smith, Kidwell, Cronk tries; Smith 3 goals, Inglis 4 goals) absolutely owned the BRONCOS 10 (Minto, Kemp tries; Ennis goal).

Apparantly Slater was absolutely unreal last night and ripped the ponies to shreds left, right and centre.

Paullyboy

Coach
Oh and just on Walker, he didnt end up playing first's - he played for Norths instead and was absolutley appalling I hear. Sam Tagatese, a backrower, was awesome and got a hat-trick and apparently impressed Bellamy, so we might hear more of him.

According to the paper Norths beat Toowoomab 58-10. I think this may have been a typo though, what are the odds of two games one after another having a 58-10 scoreline?

Since it's the Storm it's beliveable :lol; ;-)

Sam Tagatese is awesome. might have to wait a bit till he gets his chance though.
:D

Paullyboy

Coach
Thats absolutely insane. Fair enough you might occasionally see two 18-16 scorelines one after another or something, but two 58-10's? Think of the money you would have been offered for that!

Surandy

Bench
L NUTTER said:
guys did blair get game time
slater seems to be killing them as with inglis

Yeah, Adam Blair got game time and according to the Storm website he and Crossman "opened up cracks in the Broncos defence".

Slater is reported to be back to his best.

video_ref

Juniors
walker did play for storm. He came on towards the end. After about the last try was scored he sprinted to pick up the ball so he could take the conversion. Hooked it wide from 10m to the side of the post lol.

Latest posts