What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trial Team vs New

ghoti

Bench
This premature excitement for young fringe first graders shit is so f**ken funny to watch every year...all pre-season and through much of last year you merkins were going on and on about how Feki needed to be dropped for Katoa. Now Katoa needs to be dropped for the next unproven in line...

Reminds me of when Dave Simmons was coming up through reserve grade and everyone in here was shitting their pants for him latching onto the 'next Darren Lockyer' hype. f**ken hilarious in hindsight!

coolumsharkie

Referee
I don't think David Fifita (the Broncos kid) started the year for them either, just going by memory. Xerri is behind 2 ex SOO players, they are both injury prone due to aging so he'll get his chance.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
All we need is Dugan to have more than 3 runs or should I say get tackled more than 3 times and Xerri will be playing round 1

Snoop Shark

First Grade
This premature excitement for young fringe first graders shit is so f**ken funny to watch every year...all pre-season and through much of last year you merkins were going on and on about how Feki needed to be dropped for Katoa. Now Katoa needs to be dropped for the next unproven in line...

Reminds me of when Dave Simmons was coming up through reserve grade and everyone in here was shitting their pants for him latching onto the 'next Darren Lockyer' hype. f**ken hilarious in hindsight!

I have watched Bronson play since under 8’s. You haven’t!

He is ready for first grade. Have a nice day

txta2

Bench

Dugan to be winger, that was a good one. Whoever believes that should be a super coach

Card Shark

Immortal
All we need is Dugan to have more than 3 runs or should I say get tackled more than 3 times and Xerri will be playing round 1

All jokes aside, Dugan is due for a good run with injuries.

Hopefully his time in Thailand getting counselled by day & sloshed by night has helped him to get some sort of determination.

Will his body hold up though??

Card Shark

Immortal
Must say, looking forward to seeing him in action after watching the highlights of last week.

Then it’s on again in 2 weeks....

sharknows

Bench

Ha ha yeah that was me the next Lockyer shit... Dave is a friend of my son & I watched him through the development footy & he was f###en good. I still think he was a great footballer but didn’t suit this forum because he was a Christian and didn’t drink. F###wit Stewart tried to turn him into a battering ram but that was just not using his speed & skills to the utmost.

Latest posts