What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

trial v cowgirls

murraymob

Coach
some interesting side selections coming up for elliott.By all reports lewis was outstanding at lock.I feel smith would not work as a bench player as he has little to no impact.So selecting both lewis and smith should not be a option.Sammut has secured the half position with a try tonight.Andrew stated the cowpats attacked the right side of penrith and mentioned tighe .Another who should struggle to make the side

Adz_91_03

Juniors
Jeez Mob, PI must be running heaps slow for you tonight, it took you 6 whole minutes to get the fulltime score up after Andrew posted it hahaha

Love your work champ !!

RUFUS - Jenco, Jazz and Smithy the try scorers. Flash 3/4 (Them i dunno)

Last edited:

bigfoot

Juniors
Yeah, I can't wait to see the selected side.
Lewis should be kept at lock judging by the reports, however I feel that Murraymob is right about Lewis and Smith in the starting 13 and Elliott might move Smith to lock and use Lewis from the bench anyway.
Hopefully Graham and Sammut are left for a little while as a combo to give them a chance to show what they've got.
Also, hopefully Tighe is dropped in favour of Tia Kilifi based on his defence in the trials.

murraymob

Coach
a draw is still better than a loss.Was a disapointing day all round
harold matts and sg ball losing. But i was suprised to hear the u20 going down to manly.They where looking promising after last week
Windsor play chester hill on wednesday night so still 1 game to go

Clintos

Live Update Team
Jennings, Sammut and Smith scored for the Panthers. Gordon was 3/3.

I'm unsure about Cowboys at this stage sorry.

mxlegend99

Referee
How were our halves?

Looking at the scores. Graham and Sammut managed to match it with Burns and Thurston. At any rate a good defensive effort to keep an attacking team like the Cowboys to 18. Nor sure how our attack stacks up though. They have never really be a strong defending side.

murraymob

Coach
the game report says sammut went well scored a try and set one up off a kick.We will see how he goes against the sharks as he is now certain to be selected

beave

Coach
I went up for it, both teams will want to fix up their ball handling, it was deadset under 12's stuff. Lewis looked pretty good locking the scrum. 2 Penrith tries were pretty assy, one was a nice in goal bomb the other was some harlem globetrotter like passes, about the most entertaining thing of the game. Was probably up there in the most yawn fest games I have seen, the game prior was a bit more entertaining, though the fitness levels of the NRL grade sides (compared to the QLD cup sides) has to be commended, they go 100% for the entire game. Good luck for the rest of the years guys, I have a soft spot for penrith, lived in Richmond for 6 years back in the late 90's, definetley my most favourite Sydney based team.