What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trial v Parramatta

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Last hit out before Rd1.

Looks like Nathan will play.

Who gets the nod to start for Kiks?

Please... No Injuries!!

franklin2323

Immortal
Sele, Yeo, JFH would be the backrow. Whether Sele or JFH is the lock is the only question really.

I think Martin will be on the bench for round 1 though

billypilgrimnz

First Grade
I would like to see the full strength spine play with second choice backline and forwards and the second string spine play with the full strength backline and forwards. I think that would be more useful.

Whino

Bench
I don't really care about this match as long as we get no injuries or get thrashed.
Let Parra play out of their skin, why play your best hand when we meet in 2 weeks time.

Matthew Ellis

Juniors
The players/coach talk about emptying the tank in the first 20 and being physical from the get go. The way I see it the best option to replace Kikau is probably Tyrell Fuimaono because out our second row options (not including JFH) he runs the hardest and seems to make the most metres. He'd probably be the best in that aspect. But if you back RCG, Tamou and the other forwards to stand up then May is the best option as he can kick, pass and has the best footwork.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
The players/coach talk about emptying the tank in the first 20 and being physical from the get go. The way I see it the best option to replace Kikau is probably Tyrell Fuimaono because out our second row options (not including JFH) he runs the hardest and seems to make the most metres. He'd probably be the best in that aspect. But if you back RCG, Tamou and the other forwards to stand up then May is the best option as he can kick, pass and has the best footwork.

That’s who I’m tipping to get the 1st crack rnd1.

franklin2323

Immortal

Yeah but defence is average and is good for an error or 2. Off the bench is fine but we need to start better. Go for less errors and strong defence early on.

franklin2323

Immortal
I don't really care about this match as long as we get no injuries or get thrashed.
Let Parra play out of their skin, why play your best hand when we meet in 2 weeks time.

Get thrashed doesn't really matter. Just no injuries

Matthew Ellis

Juniors
Yeah but defence is average and is good for an error or 2. Off the bench is fine but we need to start better. Go for less errors and strong defence early on.
You mean Fuimaono's defense is average? He played most of the year at Souths with a dislocated toe and it was at centre, a significantly harder position to defend than at second row for a guy his size. I know some Souths fans who think he's a good second rower but a stop gap centre.

franklin2323

Immortal
You mean Fuimaono's defense is average? He played most of the year at Souths with a dislocated toe and it was at centre, a significantly harder position to defend than at second row for a guy his size. I know some Souths fans who think he's a good second rower but a stop gap centre.

Which is why I'd have him in the 17 but we already have RCG and JFH that have ordinary defence and can be good for an error. Sele or Martin are much safer and have the game opened up for the other guys later

Kev07

Juniors
He played only 4 games