What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trial v Sharks

Iamback

Coach
This is good to know. After seeing Falls and O'sullivan today I am less concerned about halves depth.

When kiks leaves in 23, MG will step up. Now I know why Penrith kept their powder dry over Kiks leaving and his huge payday.

I have said and still think 2023 we will go better than this season.

A lot of those out there today will be pushing for FG then

betcats

Referee
Does Leinu have it in him for the big minutes though?

it is a good problem to have but all stuff Ivan and co need to work through.

Hopgood made 38 tackles today but handling fell away

Leinu has gotten gassed early and the errors come in.

I guess if Salmon backs it up next week. Then he would give extra cover if HIA early or something

Not sure leniu would need to play huge minutes. Sorenson, hopgood and leniu would all cover the middle off the bench. Martin and kiks can play big minutes which leaves salmon to back them up and spot Api for ten minutes with Sorensen to potentially spend a short amount of time on the edge of needed. I still think the most likely bench will include Kenny but salmon, hopgood, Sorensen and leniu would be interesting.

Iamback

Coach
Not sure leniu would need to play huge minutes. Sorenson, hopgood and leniu would all cover the middle off the bench. Martin and kiks can play big minutes which leaves salmon to back them up and spot Api for ten minutes with Sorensen to potentially spend a short amount of time on the edge of needed. I still think the most likely bench will include Kenny but salmon, hopgood, Sorensen and leniu would be interesting.

All going well

Martin
Yeo
Kiks
Api gets 80 or close to it.

In that situation Hopgood would get limited mins.

If any of them fail a HIA in the 1st 20 mins or so. Then mins need to get lifted for Leinu

That is what they need to weigh up

soc123_au

Staff member
Wife and I in South West Rocks on a little trip. Watched the game with Brad Fearnleys grand parents which was fun. Thought his 22 minute cameo was very good he looks very promising.
Nice. They would have enjoyed it no doubt.

He went looking for plenty of work and was effective with his runs.

betcats

Referee
Wife and I in South West Rocks on a little trip. Watched the game with Brad Fearnleys grand parents which was fun. Thought his 22 minute cameo was very good he looks very promising.

he looks like a player, he signed a new contract late last year I think it was a development deal and based on his form today he could be a chance for a couple games later this year if we have some injuries.

soc123_au

Staff member
Griff dawg is a rebel without a cause. McGuire at halfback even in a trial is next level no f**ks given
He actually didn't go too bad. I was hoping for Anasta at fullback level comedy, but the one eyed gimp let me down.

Kilkenny

Coach
he looks like a player, he signed a new contract late last year I think it was a development deal and based on his form today he could be a chance for a couple games later this year if we have some injuries.
His grand parents so proud as you can imagine.

They were well aware beforehand he was only getting his 20 minute stint but definitely it was a very good 20 minutes.

Youngest of six. He did well.

Kilkenny

Coach
One year, second tier contract but he has been given assurances he is highly regarded and further opportunities will present if he has a breakout season in NSW Cup. Ivan rates him apparently.

Iamback

Coach
Griff dawg is a rebel without a cause. McGuire at halfback even in a trial is next level no f**ks given

He has a 5 game suspension. You want to get him match time but not block the path of a kid. Needed for those 5 games

I do hope someone does something like this in a comp game

Latest posts