What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trial vs Roosters @Gosford

Knight Vision

First Grade
Pack and the bench look good - No King in the squad but Saulo's there.

Havent really watched much of Tuala or Shibasaki before so cant comment. 2 junior Kangaroos so there must be some potential.

Our 5/8 situation fills me with dread.

Yosh

Coach
Will this be on the Newcastle site again?

The world has become a really fine place this past decade for NRL fans abroad. I have been away for about ten years now and when I first left home, it was near impossible to watch the NRL. Now I can even catch trial games. Gold.

Knight Vision

First Grade
Will this be on the Newcastle site again?

The world has become a really fine place this past decade for NRL fans abroad. I have been away for about ten years now and when I first left home, it was near impossible to watch the NRL. Now I can even catch trial games. Gold.
My Dad sent me a VHS tape of the 1997 GF win that's how I got to see it. ...now I've got a special streaming site ;)...failing that a few sports bars have the games on here....no expats where you are?

Yosh

Coach
My Dad sent me a VHS tape of the 1997 GF win that's how I got to see it. ...now I've got a special streaming site ;)...failing that a few sports bars have the games on here....no expats where you are?

Plenty but mostly American or European or African or Asian... So basically not many Aussies... Plenty of NFL, Hockey, Football (soccer) and basketball but very rarely Rugby League. Even Rugby Union gets quite a but of love. Sort of come to realize the NRL isn't that big of a sport.

ryana87

Juniors
Well that's dissapointing...... It's lose lose

If we win, we are no closer to knowing how much we have improved over last year, and will have no better idea of who will play no6

If we lose..... *shudder*..... In for a long year

I reckon we'll give Pearce and Klem more game time but then rest them along with Ponga.
I'd like to see Lino have a go at 6 but I can see him coming on for Pearce at 7. I reckon O'Brien had made up his mind about Mann at 6.

Frederick

Staff member
He's made a few half breaks, hopefully he breaks into clear space.

No idea why coen Hess was getting a game in the centres over him.
Pretty sure he made a clean break last week.

And it's the same cowboys that prioritised Lachlan Coote over ponga. Boneheaded decisions come naturally to them

Silent Knight

First Grade
Pretty sure he made a clean break last week.

And it's the same cowboys that prioritised Lachlan Coote over ponga. Boneheaded decisions come naturally to them

I’d say it’s Paul Green, the guy is known for being stubborn with always following the same game plan with the same players.

Latest posts