What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trial vs Sharks

Pedge1971

First Grade
Best thing I can say about thisnis its a trial.

Nice to see Dan hitting onto the ball with more momentum.

Too much dropped ball and the sharks just gobbled it up.

Swarzey

Bench
As long as there isn't any injuries, then it's a good trial. There's some things that are concerning to say the least, but there's no point dreading them until there's something on the line. I'm more concerned about getting their match fitness primed and ready for round 1 than trying to be perfect in the execution of plays.

Woosh

Head Moderator
As long as there isn't any injuries, then it's a good trial. There's some things that are concerning to say the least, but there's no point dreading them until there's something on the line. I'm more concerned about getting their match fitness primed and ready for round 1 than trying to be perfect in the execution of plays.

Lol here it is.
You say the same rubbish every year and we always end up finishing bottom of the table lol

Swarzey

Bench
Made one or two bad offloads and two or three bad reads with one or two excellent reads. About average I guess.

Volcom6685

Juniors
Lol here it is.
You say the same rubbish every year and we always end up finishing bottom of the table lol
Not sure you understand what bottom of table means . But that wasn’t the knights last night year . That was the team that beat us in the Maitland trial last year called parra. But could you do everyone a favour and just find a new team to follow . You add zero insight and just here to troll like a 12 year old

Appreciate it. Looking forward to Round 1, your new spine looked slick as f**k.
Yeah, surprised me where they are at already.

The juniors coming through were good to watch.

Aside from the disjointed stuff ( which will come together for the Knights), there were quite a few opportunities that just lack the finishing.

Your boys will be a whole different story in 2 weeks

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
When Watson and Ponga swap positions, your team will benefit.

Watson clearly a player and one who works well in structure, Ponga to just get involved when he sees it.

You should buy Segeyaro too, your bloke is no 80 minute man.

Latest posts