What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trials 2021

Old Timer

Coach
Lots of +/-'s in trials and not surprising as new players meld with the team and combinations in attack & defence are being forged.

The one alarming thing for me from last week & thus far this week is the total lack of any footprint on the game from Sims & Ford who interestingly have interchanged right & left to see which side fits them best.

Backrowers are supposed to provide dynamic attacking options and be integral in setting up outside players and there has been none of that from either let alone a tackle bust.

I sincerely hope that they are just doing lots of body contact in these trials preparing themselves for the season ahead and that they have some things up their sleeve.

SAP58

Juniors
Lots of +/-'s in trials and not surprising as new players meld with the team and combinations in attack & defence are being forged.

The one alarming thing for me from last week & thus far this week is the total lack of any footprint on the game from Sims & Ford who interestingly have interchanged right & left to see which side fits them best.

Backrowers are supposed to provide dynamic attacking options and be integral in setting up outside players and there has been none of that from either let alone a tackle bust.

I sincerely hope that they are just doing lots of body contact in these trials preparing themselves for the season ahead and that they have some things up their sleeve.
Totally agree both very ineffective. Also defence, defence, defence !