What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

trindall released

bonstonker

Juniors
Prop Steve Trindall has been released by Wests Tigers to join London immediately and may not make the trip to Brisbane. No replacement had been named

Once Dead

Bench
bonstonker said:
Prop Steve Trindall has been released by Wests Tigers to join London immediately and may not make the trip to Brisbane. No replacement had been named

DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well Bull, i hope you tear it up over there!!!!!!!! GO YOU CHAMPION!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BJ

Juniors
the bull had the size and the roughest melon to be able to scare and intimidate anyone.. he just didn't utilise either..
he had a bit of a form turn around.. well acctually he just showed a bit of form for a change.. and he went ok this year..
if this is true.. All the best to steve i'm sure he'll rip it up over in the UK

Once Dead

Bench
Gobbso said:
Is this a gee up? or Fair Dinkum? :oops: If so, Lochie and Dom are going to be spewing :cry:

Gobbs, as i said to my mate who was with us at the game.......we didn't know it at the time but Lochie and I gave Bull his first and final ovation.....it brings tears to my eyes to think about that priceless moment!!!!!!!!

TRIN-DALL!!!!!!!!! TRIN-DALL!!!!!!!!!!!

HappyTiger

Juniors
Well no more of his carving runs and big hits,Did the guy ever score a try for the Tigers.If he did i cant remember it.

bonstonker

Juniors
HappyTiger said:
Well no more of his carving runs and big hits,Did the guy ever score a try for the Tigers.If he did i cant remember it.

his last try in first grade was 19th august 2001 for the northern eagles at bruce stadium.

Latest posts