What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TRIVIA QUIZ win $50 SUPPORTERS KIT

Anonymous

Juniors
Leagueunlimited.com is proud to announce a new Trivia Quiz competition where you have the opportunity to win $50 worth of sporting merchandise from www.goodscore.com and Leagueunlimited.com

goodscorelogo.gif

Anyone with an email address can have a go and we'll have a new question every week. And best of all, it's FREE!

The first correct entry drawn will win the prize.

Go to www.leagueunlimited.com and click on the link.
Or go directly to: http://www.leagueunlimited.com/compo

The question awaits. Any queries, ask here.

Good luck one and all!

LeagueNut

First Grade
Geez, there's some good merchandise on that site ... I'll definetly be in on this one!!

Simo

First Grade
Wow a free promotion...cool!

I entered and will win :D

Hey Willow, how does something like this work?

I mean if its free how do they make money? Is it just advertising by getting us to know there store?

Anonymous

Juniors
B-dos said:
does anyone know when they draw it?
There's a new question every Monday. It's a one month trial at this stage. I'm hoping it'll last a long time and for that to happen, we need to as many entries as possible.

Anonymous

Juniors
Simo said:
Wow a free promotion...cool!

I entered and will win :D

Hey Willow, how does something like this work?

I mean if its free how do they make money? Is it just advertising by getting us to know there store?
Yeah, it's good for all parties if you buy something from Goodscore.com from time to time. :D
As far as I can see, they have some very reasonably priced items in there.

The Trivia Quiz is free to enter.

paulyt

Juniors
I entered but affter I pressed enter it came up page cannot displayed so I dont know if my entry got in or not.

Anonymous

Juniors
Just tested it and works fine here.
I can double check if you tell me your names by PM, but two entries which look a lot like PaulyT and Simo have gone through OK.

Latest posts