What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Troll dump thread

Tommy Smith

Referee
Anyone who thinks JWH did anything wrong is surely geniused.

The butt hurt in this thread is immense.

The try off of SBWs forward pad was a disgrace but apart from that the refs were good. A close 5-4 penalty count in your favour.

Tayjack

Juniors
I just love it when some idiot like TayJack comes in here, mouths off , and has absolutely nothing to back it up. RNB11 has always been close to the money. He leaked the front row forward we were after before the news for starters. He called Gids starting at hooker when named at fullback to replace Boyd. So really TJ just go the f### away until you get some credibility that doesn't come from a news report.

Mouths off?? Another imbecile, all I said was that Mullen was no chance playing, what the hell do I need to back that up, news reports?? U f**kin fool, I haven't heard a news report for 4 days, what I did know however was when i spoke to the father of my 2nd sons football coach, as his boy and mine are at school, play footy together etc, and told me directly how far away Mullen is I thought May be first hand info. That person hosts the show after Monday night football. Now I don't really give a f**k to be honest about my sons coach or what he says because I couldn't care less, but when fruitless imbeciles like yourself and toss this shit up you need to be pulled into line- u complete f**king genius.

Tayjack

Juniors
so you mean to tell me that the person who told you this info is the father of your second sons football coach, and that this person also hosts the show after Monday night football?

The father of your sons football coach is matthew johns?

And your sons football coach is matthew johns son?

Would it be the son who was playing under 12s in 2009?

Must be some coaching prodigy to be coaching in his teens

As previously stated.... Imbecile

Tayjack

Juniors
Worst performance so far this season, other then Beau Scott, nobody has really put there hand up.
PS, Can we f*ck Gidley off to the ESL sooner, rather then later, surely his brother use him connections and get him a start at St Helens

Another imbecile- gidley best we have.

Nah not roops remember that old guy that was die hard and loved our juniors got the ridiculed and treated like such garbage and with such contempt left here.

Real shame that but all the try hard losers finally got their own way with him.

Oh boo f**king hoo Mr High Horse

Anyone who talks up Scott Dureau deserves all the ridicule thrown at them

Mate you Perves and all the other warriors should be in the UFC you are that tough behind the keyboard....

I'll never forget perves posting "I post mercilessly" What a tough guy picking on an old guy that loves our clubs and is right into our juniors."

Mad bugger :)

Do you guys train together?

Joker's Wild

Coach
Mate you Perves and all the other warriors should be in the UFC you are that tough behind the keyboard....

I'll never forget perves posting "I post mercilessly" What a tough guy picking on an old guy that loves our clubs and is right into our juniors."

Mad bugger :)

Do you guys train together?

lol ironic coming from you champ

Latest posts