What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trolling for Avatars

nqboy

First Grade
Okay, who's up? Loser wears the winner's avatar for a week.

I'm pretty confident with the boys at home, on fire after a rare win and with a fair record against your boys in the the past, but I reckon you guys would be cock-a-hoop after today's effort.

I'm expecting several replies but if youse aren't game...

Meth

Staff member
I'm in

By then, I would have done my time with the Aussie flag :D

xXSANDYXx

Bench
i already risked my avatar in my bet with earl before the game against melborne, lukily we won :D , but im not doin it again :|

Iafeta

Referee
If I can exchange the Cowboys logo with a picture of one of this big ar$e hats - and an RV I'll be down for the Cowboys challenge y'all dang ole.

Grantwhy

Juniors
Iafeta said:
If I can exchange the Cowboys logo with a picture of one of this big ar$e hats - and an RV I'll be down for the Cowboys challenge y'all dang ole.

??

one of these hats?

http://members.optusnet.com.au/~dscottflanders/scottflanders/howdy2.jpg

although you really want a close up picture of Animal wearing his (that's the Sydney based Cowboys supporter who scares the children when the broadcasters go to a close up of him screaming and put it up on the big screen at the grounds :D )