What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Troubles in Panthertown?

I can only assume that this must mean Tuimavavae is being groomed as solely an option for fullback or the centres. I could live with..

Warriors:
1 Locke
2 Tupou
3 Hurrell
4 Nielson
5 Vatuvei
6 Leuluai
7 Johnson

and Vulcans

1 Tuimavavae
2 Fishiah'i
3 Peyroux
4 Ropati
5 Collier
6 Seijka
7 Godinet

Decent depth we are building.

I would honestly take any of those Vulcans 1-5 over Tupou.

Rich102

Staff member
Of course all this depth will be wasted if something is not put in place soon for the Vulcans - now without a coach.
Anyone heard anything?

Skinner

Coach
Of course all this depth will be wasted if something is not put in place soon for the Vulcans - now without a coach.
Anyone heard anything?

Not a bloody thing....1st of December and still no coach.

Really professional..

Iafeta

Referee
Rebel, I agree in that I don't see Siejka in the squad for round 1 (barring injuries). Elliott has spoken fairly openly about the need to have back up depth. It does raise somewhat of a conundrum in the Vulcans (too much depth for them though is not a bad thing). I suspect they'll start 9 Godinet 7 Siejka 6 Tuimavave 1 Fisiiahi, although I'd like to see Fisiiahi spend time on the wing or in the centres developing as between Locke and Tuimavave there's some good talent in the fullback position already. I'd say through the game Godinet will roll into the halves...

Good signing for depth, I wouldn't say he's necessarily first cab off the rank if Johnson or Leuluai go down, it'll be between Godinet, Tuimavave and Siejka, and that's some good pickings.

ozbash

Referee
Isnt it like having a boot full of spare tires, in case you get a puncture.. how much depth do we need ?

TheDMC

Bench
Isnt it like having a boot full of spare tires, in case you get a puncture.. how much depth do we need ?

Its more like having a heap of hot chicks lined up incase your missus bails on you/fails to live up to expectations. More the better.

Lets surely not quibble about having too much depth - if we can afford to pay em, bring it on...

ozbash

Referee
Its more like having a heap of hot chicks lined up incase your missus bails on you/fails to live up to expectations. More the better.

Lets surely not quibble about having too much depth - if we can afford to pay em, bring it on...

Right...:cool:

Diesel

Referee
We have depth in the backs mainly the spine and our forward pack is pretty damn good. Maybe another centre/winger is all we need

Latest posts