What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Try of the year?

PaddyBoy

Juniors
I know there's still finals, but what do people reckon the try of the year was. Boyd and Barba scored some good ones (Boyd against Canterbury, huge gamechanger among others).

And Mead's was so good I'm not sure if anyone could do it on purpose.

PaddyBoy

Juniors
DAMMIT!!! Had an alterior motive of getting the ones I missed on youtube and they're gone thanks to the NRL. Angry letter time.

Shaun Johnson deserves more cred in the Australian media. The whole Warriors outfit do really.

super_coach

First Grade
So many good ones, they need to be put in categories such as team trys, individual trys etc, but like others Shaun johnson's try would be hard to beat

PaddyBoy

Juniors
So many good ones, they need to be put in categories such as team trys, individual trys etc, but like others Shaun johnson's try would be hard to beat

Defo - I'd go for Boyd's one in terms of a gamechanger, that was epic. One minute it was a Canterbury win, next he dummies the tackle, takes the intercept and goe 85m to score and win the game.

ouwet

Bench
I don't see how Boyd's try can be try of the year... It was an intercept, it wasn’t individual brilliance, it was more individual stupidity from Kris Keating who had anyone of about 5 players to pass it too but for some reason gave it to Boyd.

SerbDragon

Coach
I like Shauns V bris.

As for tackle of the year MATT COOPER! V LOL @ 50UF$$!

1 of the best ever

223920-matt-cooper-and-chris-mcqueens.jpg

TheDMC

Bench
Johnson's fer sure. It was a pure classic.

Mead's effort was amazing, but essentially just an incredible pickup and Barba's just an incredible put down.

Moffo

Referee
barba's

who cares if it was just a put down. it was an amazing effort from a freak of a kid

azsportza

Live Update Team
I am hopeful to upload a collection of the best tries to youtube during this week.