What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

News Tui Kamikamica charged after hotel incident

Status
Not open for further replies.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
no not all men are merkins, More accurately most merkins are men.

dv, pedos, assaults, drink driving, thefts, sadly us men top the charts by a long shot.

Like someone else said, get better men!

Men are also far more likely to comit suicide as well.
Leaving that one out I see

Saxon

Bench
Interesting how it only takes one Incel loser to run a thread completely off track...

soc123_au

Staff member
Ever been the victim of female on male domestic violence? Until you are, you have no right to judge me.

Have you had a metal barbecue skewer thrust into your back? Or a large wooden doll house planted across your forehead? Chunks of flesh chewed from your arm? Try being anally assaulted while being tied down in what started off as harmless sex play which went pear shaped.

Two women (on seperate occassions) were the perpetrators who were not charged even though THEY called police!

I was the one arrested and charged, resulting in two f**king prison terms because the "he said, she said" mantra reigns supreme. In favour of the "fairer sex".
You got locked up for getting pegged? Sounds like an apprenticeship of sorts.

You got locked up for getting pegged? Sounds like an apprenticeship of sorts.
Try having blood pissing out of your head, restrain the woman in self defence then get carted off in a pig cart.

Not one ounce of medical assistance offered or given. Thanks Queensland Police.

BunniesMan

Immortal
yeh, except for the pandemic, its a f**king great time
Like domestic violence and car crashes, this too is about relative outcomes. On a global scale Australia has had one of the least worst experiences with the pandemic of any western country. We kept cases to an extremely low level before the vaccine. Then we became one of the most vaccinated countries in the world. There is no place I would rather be as the pandemic enters the endemic phase. Cases were always going to go up eventually as time went on. It's not ideal but it is a necessary fact of life. But it happening when we are 95% vaccinated is the best case scenario. The US and Europe would trade places every day of the week.

Apey

Staff member
Ever been the victim of female on male domestic violence? Until you are, you have no right to judge me.

Have you had a metal barbecue skewer thrust into your back? Or a large wooden doll house planted across your forehead? Chunks of flesh chewed from your arm? Try being anally assaulted while being tied down in what started off as harmless sex play which went pear shaped.

Two women (on seperate occassions) were the perpetrators who were not charged even though THEY called police!

I was the one arrested and charged, resulting in two f**king prison terms because the "he said, she said" mantra reigns supreme. In favour of the "fairer sex".
I'll take things that didn't happen for $100 thanks.

T-Boon

Coach
Hahaha.
Lounge Lizard is finding out something interesting about humans. Nobody cares one bit about violence against men.
I am at the point the only violence I care much about these days is violence against me (or mine) and violence against children.
The rest of the species can just man up.

Vic Mackey

Referee
I don’t think it’s funny to laugh at men getting attacked by women. It happened to me once, a chick attacked me with a knife for no reason screaming ‘Who are you? Get out of my house!’

Poor form guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts