What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tummy tuck operations

griffo346

First Grade
Guys I'm trying to find information on tummy tuck being included on the Medicare scheme if it impacts on mental health can someone help me please

Guys I'm trying to find information on tummy tuck being included on the Medicare scheme if it impacts on mental health can someone help me please

I would speak to a GP about it, maybe get referred onto a psych, get letters etc to back it up. You could also argue that it is physically overwhelming to exercise etc etc, much like a breast reduction can be covered.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Just for interest what is the exact reason for needing it? I'm assuming to get rid of loose skin post-weight loss?

griffo346

First Grade
Thanks chicken hunter I have made a appointment with the GP

Space monkey

Mate I have lost 60 kilos and have heaps of loose skin :-(

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Congrats on the weight loss mate, big effort. A mate of mine dropped 45kg over the space of a year or Diane is in the same boat, has this empty flap where his belly was.