What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Turdesco

Gee, you guys ^ are tough.

Unbelievable football, would go close to being the Best # 1 for NSW in the SOO era in front of Jack & Mini. Love watching him, he's a great fullback.

We lost 3 of the 'big 4', they have gone, happy for Teddy on his SOO in 2018 & 2019 but ah, I'm a New South Welshman.

As for one of the 'other 3 of 4' I hope he goes missing on Sunday arvo, I hope he throws one of his classic cut-ot passes to the supporters in the 3rd row, I hope the Parra supporters turn on him.

Choiboi

Juniors
Let it go and breathe... FFS the bloke has a chance to go play in a stable and strong team that can win a premiership(s)

I would do the same too. Footy careers are short!

He always played well for us and never threw games like some other flops

The unknown

Juniors
Sorry mate. There is no way I would do what he did. No way. Some people are scum and some aren't.

Years of shithouse management, 50 billion coaches in 3 years, never make the finals, being surrounded by reserve graders always letting you down

Or

A team that was likely to win a premiership in the next couple years, a propped up contract worth over a million, a stable environment and a club you happened to be a hardcore supporter of

Not saying I would either cause I love the tigers but your patience would wear thin 100%

The unknown

Juniors
Yeah him not recognising the tigers was a pretty dick move imo. But it's probably more to do with his contract obligations. Ie not being able to speak fondly of other rival clubs

Fans are expected to be loyal, we can bag our own players but year in, year out we still support them.

Players, these days are employees and they get poached, they ask for releases, a new coach may not like a particular player (Taylor v Farah) and that can lead to bad times for squad and fans, a new coach may bring in a particular player (Bennett & Boyd) and then they both move on, or what about Cleary bringing in Packer & Mataulino, how did they feel when Cleary left?

Clubs are not loyal to them so in turn, those employees do not have to be loyal to the club, it’s life in the modern era of professional support.

Teddy left a rabble of a club with how many coaches in his time ? He would have been grateful for what the Tigers did in his early years but he doesn’t have to get on a soap box and tell the world that he is.

As I said, Unbelievable football, would go close to being the Best # 1 for NSW in the SOO era in front of Jack & Mini. Love watchinghim, he's a great fullback.

Das Hassler

Bench
He didnt owe the tigers anything for rehab when he was injured...he GOT injured through effort playing for the club...the club is always responsible for the injured player. ..it's his career to steer as he sees fit and doesnt owe anyone anything. Clubs move players on that don't perform ...players have the same right if the club doesnt perform

625A44BC-653C-4F41-AFC1-D344B24375C5.jpeg

Who would you prefer at your funeral?

He’s nothing but a low dog for disrespecting the little kids I see wearing their tiger suits to our games.

They are a bit more important than his ego.

Sell out c...

F him and f his values.

Last edited:

Vic Mackey

Referee
wtf are you idiots going on about? All he said was his game has gone to the next level since going to the Roosters which is the truth.

I don’t necessarily believe that’s true, his 2016 season was insane, as was his 2017 Origin Series. It’s moreso that he’s in a great team and in nearly 2 years with them hasn’t missed a single fcking game through injury. With us he played 90 of 144 possible games, that’s only 62%. He also had 4 reasonably major injuries which effected a lot of those games.

He hasn’t scored a try for Easts like he scored for us against the Cowboys at Leichhardt in 16.

Look at Ryan Matterson with us compared to what he was doing at the Roosters. No one can doubt he’s in career best form here. Is that due to us being a better club then the Roosters? Of course not, just like being at Easts hasn’t made Teddy a better player.

Vic Mackey

Referee
As I said, Unbelievable football, would go close to being the Best # 1 for NSW in the SOO era in front of Jack & Mini. Love watchinghim, he's a great fullback.

I still believe Tim Brasher is NSWs best ever fullback (he’s also played the most games there) however Tedesco will no doubt over take him shortly